• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Nuggets @ Warriors (Game 3)

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports so far are that Curry is questionable with his ankle. I'd say it would likely have to be extremely bad in order for Curry to not play in this game. If I had to bet on it, I would say Curry will at least give it a go to start the game.

Nuggets also reported to be starting Faried this game as well. It'll be interesting to see if/how Jackson counters this move. The Warriors have been winning the rebound battle which is huge, and may have to go with Landry earlier. The could still go small with Barnes at the 4 and hope to exploit Faried's ankle on the defensive end. So far Jackson has far surpassed my expectations of him as a coach and has done a phenomenal job. It'll be interesting to see what he does here.

C U Buff Fan1

Total Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson has done a phenomonal job. He has outcoached George Karl. Now it's Karl's turn to make some adjustments. Don't take this the wrong way but if Curry does play I think the Nuggets need to get physical with him.

I think tonights game will come down to a last second shot.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson has done a phenomonal job. He has outcoached George Karl. Now it's Karl's turn to make some adjustments. Don't take this the wrong way but if Curry does play I think the Nuggets need to get physical with him.

I think tonights game will come down to a last second shot.

I think that's a very fair assessment of how to guard Curry. He's not the strongest guy out there and I think getting physical with him is a big part in trying to defend him. In the future teams will be much more physical with him. Most people have said that he'll need to add some strength in the future to combat this.

Bogut is a huge asset for us in bringing some toughness to the team. He'll be huge in setting the tone protecting our guys. The two x-factors in this game will be if Faried can get back to his regular season self and if Curry's ankle is bad enough to affect his play. Either way, I agree that I believe this game will be closer than the last one.

C U Buff Fan1

Total Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked how good Bogut is playing. He seems much bigger than I remember. He's dominating our bigs.

Good luck tonight and I hope nobody on either team gets hurt tonight.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A disgraceful, lackadaisical performance by the Warriors. At home and just laying down. What a disservice to the fans who paid money to attend the game. I'm surprised Jackson puts up with players who make no effort on defense.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A disgraceful, lackadaisical performance by the Warriors. At home and just laying down. What a disservice to the fans who paid money to attend the game. I'm surprised Jackson puts up with players who make no effort on defense.

You sound particularly happy about the Warriors first half.

skibum2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First half of an NBA game means nothing IMO. I expect the Warriors to be warriors in the second half. Great series so far! Great basketball.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound particularly happy about the Warriors first half.

Happy about the third quarter, that's for sure. Finally pulled their heads out of their asses and out-scored the Nugs by 15.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come over to the Giants board. We are having a great discussion about this game.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors once again outrebounded Denver by 8. The one area that still haunts this team is the turnover issues, especially during last closing moments of a period. If the Warriors can trim that number down to 16 or less and still outrebound Denver, this game will be more similar to Game 2 than it was in Games 1 and 3.

Should be another fun game with another barrage of spectacular shots. :suds:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I call this or what! Dubs took one of two in Denver and then took game three at home. Dubs in 6.