• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT 9/11 Slytherin @ Peavy's

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to see it this year, but I do want to see Strickland in some pressure situations. He looks impressive.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants in "I've got a dinner reservation" mode.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants in "I've got a dinner reservation" mode.

Or a "We have a 5-run lead against a team that WANTS to lose, so lets get back in the field" mode.

Of course, Lamb did not get that memo...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted a series win, and we got a sweep. Very good!! That gets us a little bit of wiggle room for the rest of the season.

If we win the series over the weekend, we will only be 1 out. If we sweep, we will be 1 up!!

If we lose the series, though, we will be 3 out, and if we are swept, we will be 5 out (WC time, if that happens)

We NEED to take 4 of the 6 from the doggies, then do our business against the Pads and worms for the other games. Tall order, but certainly doable...

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
milk_carton1.jpg

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted a series win, and we got a sweep. Very good!! That gets us a little bit of wiggle room for the rest of the season.

If we win the series over the weekend, we will only be 1 out. If we sweep, we will be 1 up!!

If we lose the series, though, we will be 3 out, and if we are swept, we will be 5 out (WC time, if that happens)

We NEED to take 4 of the 6 from the doggies, then do our business against the Pads and worms for the other games. Tall order, but certainly doable...

I'd be good with one out on Sunday.

fingers crossed and Depends loaded.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess tz believes that was a BIG win...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone noticed that we are going to have a postseason with no North Eastern teams representing? Pittsburgh and Toronto are the closest teams to that region still alive in the playoff picture, but I don't consider either part of that jumble-fuck.

Manfred will need to address this on his first day in office. Will he expand the playoffs?

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone noticed that we are going to have a postseason with no North Eastern teams representing? Pittsburgh and Toronto are the closest teams to that region still alive in the playoff picture, but I don't consider either part of that jumble-fuck.

Manfred will need to address this on his first day in office. Will he expand the playoffs?

Maybe he will introduce the Yankee/Redsox 3 game series for an automatic place in the playoffs (maybe home field advantage included after all ESPN needs to broadcast some Sox/Yankee games) Not enough of those :doh: "Sarcasm Tag applied".... and if one or both make it there will be no extra playoff games needed because if it's not the Sox/Yankees it doesn't mater........Tongue in cheek (I HOPE):nod: "Sarcasm Tag applied".

P.S. Maybe I shouldn't give them any ideas.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama 22 and the boys win again 6-2 and the stage is set

It's kind of hard to explain what's going on down at 24 Willie Mays Plaza . It's more than a feeling ...it's almost become a sort of spiritual journey in the most beautiful yard in the World. The believers lined up to get in after the bigger boat docked at McCovey Cove . Happy faces everywhere ..children playing hooky for the day and the most beautiful women in one place I have ever seen. Short skirts and short shorts ..tight T-shirts as men's jaws dropped.

The sun was out in force and it beamed for the Orange & Black faithful as the Giants hot on the tails of the Dodgers could cut the West lead to 2 games. No sweat because Alabama 22 Jake Peavy brought his resurgence and tenacity to the hill and no one was going to take this game from his team. Peavy went 5 2/3 giving up 6 hits 1 ER, striking out 8 D-Backs who looked ready to fly home about half was through the game. Peavy brings a swagger to this team that quite frankly the team needed. I think Peavy's hunger to get back to the playoffs and get that ring is driving him hard. The bullpen did a fine job again going 3 1/3 innings and 1 ER in the 9th that was harmless.

On offense it was a balanced attack as 8 different Giants got hits today. Posey had a nice game going 3-5 with a RBI. Pagan was the player of the series as he had a 2-4 with 2 runs scored. Pagan scored so many punches in this series I thought I heard a No Mas in the D-Backs dugout. The mojo man was the difference and the offence suddenly is clicking with him back in the lead off spot again. Pence had a 1-2 with 2 walks and 2 RBI's. Panda , Crawford 2 hits, and Perez all had a key RBI.

It might of been the best weather of the year out there. I sat in the upper deck and drifted away in a semi dream state later in the game thinking of the Wild West showdown that was coming up Friday. It will be Bumgarner 17-9 vs. Ryu 14-6 in Round 1 of the series. The Dodgers are already in town for the fight and this will be called the Black N Blue Brawl. A Giants sweep puts them in front and 2-3 gets them 1 back going into the last two weeks of the year. Here we go...LET's GET READY TO RUMBLE. Great theatre in September as these two teams make more history in the arguably one of the best rivalry's in baseball. It's going to be important for the Giants to get the crowd into this series early and Rock it so hard the Dodgers fall right on their behinds in the middle of the ring. Can't wait...everyone is fired up...Let's get it on ! BEAT L.A. !

Go Giants !!:yes:

:suds::clap::drum::boxing::thrasher::headbanger:

Boston - More than a Feeling

by KiatMacO621

Last edited by a moderator:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy! lol!

pence_bat_throw_twttr_ugftxe22.gif

llemon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good math

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have our ace up first, vs their #3. MUST win.
Then our #2 vs theirs. Kind of a must win too, because...
Our spot starter vs the best pitcher of his generation...let's just say if we win that one it's gonna be 1-0 or 2-1. We will need a tough righty like Morse I think (vs Blanco) in the lineup.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sabey Sabes was on with Tom this evening and said that he truly expects us to win the series this weekend. That is some bold talk, there. Not sure what I think of that. That could turn into some serious cork-board fodder for the smurfs...

llemon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've all complained that we're not aggressive enough on the basepaths. Now we see why (Crawford, now Posey).

Not the top two guys I want being aggressive on the basepaths.