• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Lions

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping up the superstition.

Harbaugh says Spencer and Culliver will compete in practice this week to be the #3 CB on Sunday.

Thepatty13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have not been impressed by Brown thus far. He fits the role of a nickle DB than our true #2

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown really? Good for him for stepping up.... but wow.... I guess that's accurate since they mentioned Spencer competiting for the #2 a ways back...

I felt Spencer fell out of flavor with the new coaches but damn. Whatever i guess.

dlockwood8

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown just needs to hit the jugs machine. If I'm not mistaken it was he who dropped two potential INTs. Admittedly the diving one in the endzone was a tougher play.

Goldson also dropped one that hit his hands on a deflection....deam can you imagine if the team picked it 3 more times? Would that be some single game record or something.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am worried about Iupati. We really need him bad for this game. Real bad timing to have injury to him going against a team where there line is their biggest strength.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully rest til sunday will allow Iupati to go full force.....

one more game til the bye, lets go!

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This game reminds me of the Vikings game 3 years ago

This game reminds me of the Vikings game, we didnt have a chance against the Vikings and they won on a lucky play at the end of the game.

Both Stadiums are loud because they are inside, but I think our guys will be ready. We have mature and better player now.

Frank will be able to run against the Lions they dont stop the run that well.

They will be on dimentional against us. Harbaugh wont let them beat us that way.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good game, a good test for our team at this juncture in the season. Both teams coming hot and relatively healthy(most part). At 3-1, playing the TB Bucs was good matchup for us.

Now at 4-1 vs 5-0 Lions.... it's the better step forward vs playing the Pats, Baltimore, GB, Saints IMO right now.

3 days away! WOOOOOT

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Dallas and the Vikings both jumped out to a big lead on the Lions. Vikings ran all over them. So I'm optimistic.

I've got some hope that our front 7 can keep Best and Pettigrew in check, we can let Best burn us with some cutbacks like he did against the Bears hopefully the athleticism of Willis and Bowman will bottle that up. Those two are quicker than Urlacher and Briggs.

We are going to have to double cover Megatron, putting Rogers on him is not enough.

Then if we do get a lead, we have to keep our foot on the gas because this team has comeback many times.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dallas and the Vikings both jumped out to a big lead on the Lions. Vikings ran all over them. So I'm optimistic.

I've got some hope that our front 7 can keep Best and Pettigrew in check, we can let Best burn us with some cutbacks like he did against the Bears hopefully the athleticism of Willis and Bowman will bottle that up. Those two are quicker than Urlacher and Briggs.

We are going to have to double cover Megatron, putting Rogers on him is not enough.

Then if we do get a lead, we have to keep our foot on the gas because this team has comeback many times.

I think Harbaugh has learned his lesson and will score score and score

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Megatron was just on Rome talking about his matchup with Rodgers amongst other things. It will be interesting to see if Los gets caught trying to make a big play and then burned on a double move. Definitely going to have roll a safety over to watch him.

I'm hoping the 49ers can jump to a lead and dampen the crowd's spirits early. That place was insanely loud last Monday night!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon guys. Havent been here all week and didnt get to see the game last sunday, was on vacation. Man i sure missed a heck of a game, looking forward to this weekend.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon guys. Havent been here all week and didnt get to see the game last sunday, was on vacation. Man i sure missed a heck of a game, looking forward to this weekend.

What do expect from a ranger fan!?!?!? :decision:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rogers may be the strongest CB that CJ has faced thus far.... or maybe Flowers from KC, but no one on TB, Minn or Chi that I know of... Dallas having a good CB is lunancy lol....

Maybe Rogers will slow down Megatron just enough?