• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFC Championship Game: #3 Detroit Lions @ #1 San Francisco 49ers

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a hat, but I kept throwing my arms up in the air last night in the first half and I kept repeating that the Niners defense couldn't stop the Lions. They really couldn't in that first half.

Give it up for the play calling by the Detroit OC. He’s the real X and O genius there. Called a good game against us too

That’s the guy to go get as a HC soon

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it up for the play calling by the Detroit OC. He’s the real X and O genius there. Called a good game against us too

It's looking like a certainty that Johnson's going to be the Commanders next HC.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh for sure. For the record. I never thought he was good. Glass or not
He was OK. But he mad too many HORRIBLE decisions. And more than any of that, Kyle never trusted him. He never opened up his entire playbook for Jimmy to use. He opened his entire playbook for Purdy after just a few games.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That games not on Jared Goff. He made throws that could have won the game. 2 to Reynolds and 1 to Williams.

That's like saying Purdy played great and won that game because Aiyuk caught a 1/10,000 deflection that should have been a game sealing interception.

There's enough blame to go around. We needed 1 or 2 more plays and just nobody made them. But even the biggest Goff hater can't put that one on him.
I’ve had this argument a lot today, that catch by Aiyuk wasn’t some routine interception type of play. He was twist d like laying out kind of awkward trying to catch that ball, best case scenario he makes an unreal pick. Most likely is it’s an incomplete pass and Niners still have the ball and a good chance to go down and score.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve had this argument a lot today, that catch by Aiyuk wasn’t some routine interception type of play. He was twist d like laying out kind of awkward trying to catch that ball, best case scenario he makes an unreal pick. Most likely is it’s an incomplete pass and Niners still have the ball and a good chance to go down and score.
I agree, that was no way even close to being a 'botched' INT.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, he was making the Niners defense look like fools in the first half. It didn't matter if it was 3rd and 20, the Lions were getting the first down. He was dialing up all the correct plays.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's a really disappointing player

It's like he used all his motor for half a season in college.

5 sacks in first 6 weeks with Washington and then you're horrible in SF?

Really surprised at how meh he's been at the NFL level. Figured he'd be just as successful as the Bosas. Injuries don't help though

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You would think going to a title contender would boost his energy and play on the field. If I’m traded from trash to a legit Super Bowl contender I’m gonna fuckin go go go.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really surprised at how meh he's been at the NFL level. Figured he'd be just as successful as the Bosas. Injuries don't help though

he was injured yes but again it doesn't make sense the difference in production just this year.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He plays scared. I bet he retires this year