• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Lions

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this on 49ers forum, got to show it:

Draw It Up: The 49ers and the 'Wham' Play - The Triangle Blog

Best play of the game and my favorite!

Thanks for posting! It is amazing what a coach who actually knows how to game plan can come up with the neutralize one of the more dominant players. Much of the success this season rests on game planning IMO. Agreed - players have to make the plays. But taking just this one play for example - had it not been planned and drawn out in advance, the players would not have been in a position to make things happen.

Harbaugh for President! :thumb:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for posting! It is amazing what a coach who actually knows how to game plan can come up with the neutralize one of the more dominant players. Much of the success this season rests on game planning IMO. Agreed - players have to make the plays. But taking just this one play for example - had it not been planned and drawn out in advance, the players would not have been in a position to make things happen.

Yeah, me and my brother jumped after the first time that formation/design was executed, once that DL of Detroit got neutralized, Gore hit the 2nd level and TD was in sight!

The 2nd time was like, they still can't stop it! Letting the DL pass but the TEs picking up the blocks in the back with the OL going up field... it was brilliant... that's a coach's play right there...

then they still had a PA off it too!!!!

Long Live Harbs

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Completely, Agree!!

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
imgres
Saw this on 49ers forum, got to show it:

Draw It Up: The 49ers and the 'Wham' Play - The Triangle Blog

Best play of the game and my favorite!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TE crackback blocks, ahh I'll never forget dishing those out.

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
NFL Channel Replay at 8:30 Central Time......in case you're interested.

I was in Vegas working the Indy car event so I missed the game. Thanks for posting that info. I love the way that the NFL network replays those games.

That 49er front 7 is fantastic right now. I was amazed at the red zone success that they had and have had all season.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in Vegas working the Indy car event so I missed the game. Thanks for posting that info. I love the way that the NFL network replays those games.

That 49er front 7 is fantastic right now. I was amazed at the red zone success that they had and have had all season.

Not a big racing fan, but RIP Dan Wheldon

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not a big racing fan, but RIP Dan Wheldon

It was one of the most surreal things I have ever seen hOckey.His wife and two small boys were at his side at the hospital. He just signed with Andretti Racing that morning. Just a sad situation.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was one of the most surreal things I have ever seen hOckey.His wife and two small boys were at his side at the hospital. He just signed with Andretti Racing that morning. Just a sad situation.

I completely agree, Coffee. We all have seen crashes before, but I have never seen anything like that - very sad indeed.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea i feel for his wife and kids, very sad.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree, Coffee. We all have seen crashes before, but I have never seen anything like that - very sad indeed.

Very sad indeed, especially with him having just a six month old! Watching the crash reminded me of the crash that took the life of the great Ayrton Senna. It's been years now but I can vividly remember it to this day :(