• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Lions

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RT @AnthonyDavis76 Lions got TeaBaggggggged in thier house lmao.. lol and i saved shwartz life at the end..

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cully also talked some shit. Kind of wish they'd keep that off their twitters.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, the Bengals team we beat is now 4-2.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have so much to say too! I was at my brothers(niner fan too) he wanted to watch the game, so i used the ways of the "internet" to watch it over his place.... ate some pizza too.... yummy meal.

NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a game huh? This shit just keeps getting better and better. They are now winning games that they probably should have lost instead of the other way around. The sign of a winner.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game huh? This shit just keeps getting better and better. They are now winning games that they probably should have lost instead of the other way around. The sign of a winner.

What a game....
the battle in the trenches going back and forth.......
Crabtree stepping up and playing everywhere for the offense....
Gore hitting the holes and running strong....
The OL not backing down, THAT formation which basically created the big runs/impact plays was freaking awesome... kudos to Harbs on that play design, it completely beaten the front 7 of Detroit.

Defensively, our boys never fucking stop....
They played all day, every play.. the Sisco Defense couldn't be beaten no matter how many possesions Detroit had....
Sacks/Pressure was exactly what we needed... and we delivered. Our DL was incredible, if they weren't pressure Strafford they were batting balls down which could have been a difference in some drives....

We had several Lee sightings and he was on top form....

Blue = Niners, Sheep = lions.......... :hdn:

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What a game....
the battle in the trenches going back and forth.......
Crabtree stepping up and playing everywhere for the offense....
Gore hitting the holes and running strong....
The OL not backing down, THAT formation which basically created the big runs/impact plays was freaking awesome... kudos to Harbs on that play design, it completely beaten the front 7 of Detroit.

Defensively, our boys never fucking stop....
They played all day, every play.. the Sisco Defense couldn't be beaten no matter how many possesions Detroit had....
Sacks/Pressure was exactly what we needed... and we delivered. Our DL was incredible, if they weren't pressure Strafford they were batting balls down which could have been a difference in some drives....

We had several Lee sightings and he was on top form....

Blue = Niners, Sheep = lions.......... :hdn:

Yep. Not a peep from Suh and not much more than a whimper from Calvin Johnson. I thought Culliver was impressive again this week.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I leave out Alex Smith?

Well wasn't his best game, he was starting to over throw(my fear was that he was getting arm tired(like last year)).

But he did play back to his strengths and never shown frustration or lost his cool. He took advantage of some solid protections and made plays happen. I have no doubt/fear with him running a 2 minute offense, he proved he's capable of such for years now.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Not a peep from Suh and not much more than a whimper from Calvin Johnson. I thought Culliver was impressive again this week.

Yeah Suh was contained long enough(maybe frequent) by our OL and play designs.... take him out of the equation by running.

Culliver(starscream) played physical and stayed with Megatron as long as possible through the game. Luv it!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minor observation. Detroit Lions Board GDT, 31 replies. SFO Board 1500+.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of mine for sure. I was really stressed over this game.

Before the game, as long as we continued to show the growth and play that we performed prior, win or loss, I would been ok.

Entering the 4th Q, realizing the time is ticking and some situations being unfavorable, i was freaking out.... Then Smith made it all better on that TD on 4th n goal...

Good to be a niner right now.....

Defense saved us today.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hadn't planned on traveling to a game this year, but now I'm considering it.....