• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GB @ vikings

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers did it all. That Packer's defense sucks.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Viking's fans....how did I anticipate the D would let them back into the game in the 4th quarter with the Pack up 3 scores??? It's the usual thing the Packers do, I guess...oh well, a W is a W and the Pack need all of those they can get

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Viking's fans....how did I anticipate the D would let them back into the game in the 4th quarter with the Pack up 3 scores??? It's the usual thing the Packers do, I guess...oh well, a W is a W and the Pack need all of those they can get
Their defense looked shakey.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again they took their foot off the peddle on defense once they got that big lead

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers did it all. That Packer's defense sucks.
Somethings never change. Unfortunately the run defense didn’t make any strides but I will say the phantom face mask call on Kirskey in the 1st qtr was bullshit. He let it go as quickly as he grabbed it. He didn’t crank his head back to draw the flag.

IMO, I think the run defense will be dog shit once again. I just don’t think GB has a clue how to fix it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somethings never change. Unfortunately the run defense didn’t make any strides but I will say the phantom face mask call on Kirskey in the 1st qtr was bullshit. He let it go as quickly as he grabbed it. He didn’t crank his head back to draw the flag.

IMO, I think the run defense will be dog shit once again. I just don’t think GB has a clue how to fix it.
Pettine has loads of talent on defense but it still looks bad.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Losing Kenny Clark makes matters worse

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it didn’t help but he isnt the whole team.

Pettine has loads of talent on defense but it still looks bad.

I’m not so sure. Like I said before, I don’t have a lot of confidence in 1. The talent evaluators for GB and 2. The decision makers in free agency and the draft. I don’t think they took the need for the run defense seriously and it’s showing once again. Vikings would have had a shit more rushing yards had they not fallen behind. I know it was garbage time but giving up 24 points in the 4th qtr after giving up only 10 points over 3 qtrs is and should be unacceptable.

People will say,” don’t be so negative.” I’m just being real. They had trouble with the run last year and what happened? 9ers made GB look like a high school team, not once but twice. Hate to say it but I see the same thing happening this year. Rodgers will have to be 2010 Rodgers every game this year to have a chance.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This
This cannot be understated. Losing Clark hurts the entire defense. He pushes the middle and helps the edges pressure the QB and he takes up two blockers in the run game.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the defense left off from last years NFCCG...limp noodles. Good thing they picked up the QB with the first pick in the draft.

I actually have faith in the receivers that the Packers have with the young ones in year 3 now. They are also in the 2nd year of the same system as their first 2 years had ones from 2 different coaches. I heard some stat on the radio today if you go and look at the receivers drafted in the first round and compare to the Packers receivers our current receivers were better than those drafted

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers drafted 248 lb Dillon and didn't even use him down there.

I think in time they will use him but if he were put in for that situation you are telling the Vikings what the play is. Once he is used more in the offense they will do that more is my guess.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This

This cannot be understated. Losing Clark hurts the entire defense. He pushes the middle and helps the edges pressure the QB and he takes up two blockers in the run game.
Did Clark play in the NFCCG last year?

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually have faith in the receivers that the Packers have with the young ones in year 3 now. They are also in the 2nd year of the same system as their first 2 years had ones from 2 different coaches. I heard some stat on the radio today if you go and look at the receivers drafted in the first round and compare to the Packers receivers our current receivers were better than those drafted
I think the offense will be fine. It’s the other side of the ball that has me concerned, not worried but concerned.
An

And that has what to do with the team this year?
everything according to you. He played in the NFCCG and they got smoked on the ground. I understand when a starter goes out the level of play drops a bit but shouldn’t collapse. Personally, I think GB has an issue with the quality of ILBs on the team.