• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gay Partner Appreciation Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there are two groups within those that hate this stuff. One who dislikes gays or their lifestyle. And another who hate the medias constant coverage of it.

That is my biggest problem with it. The incessant coverage and agenda to make everyone accept it as normal is annoying. People won't be forced to agree with everything just because the all-mighty media tells us to.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't?

Straight men don't openly brag about their conquests and have beers over it? Give each other tips about how to talk a woman into taking one in her ass?

Just saying that if BOTH practice anal sex, how can you condemn just one side?

Remember that the Bible contains many strict rules faxed down from Heaven in English, and may other parts that are just mistranslations or that were inserted by the Devil and which may be safely ignored. If you want to tell which parts God really meant and which parts are 'just kidding', ask one of the homophobes - they have a direct channel and absolute certainty.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But how do you love the sinner if you see their sin to be so evil???

Because he's full of shit....in a number of ways, ftm. Firstly, in believing that being sexually attracted to someone of your own gender is some sort of choice. Secondly, there's a reason you don't see thread after thread here denouncing drunkenness, fornication, adultery, divorce, profanity, etc..... it's actually a pretty long list. The reason is that many so-called Christians have a special place in their hearts for this particular "sin" and it has absolutely zero to do with any religious conviction.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, really and truly, maybe it has more to do with the fact that finally homosexuals no longer have to live with the shame and stigma of being gay. Glorification? You ignorance and intolerance is underwhelming.

Hammer is just out for his daily troll.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record....

If Kate Upton shoved her tongue down the throat of Jennifer Lawrence, no one would be complaining.

Just sayin'.

If that happened and I didn't get to see it? You bet your sweet ass I would be complaining.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he's full of shit....in a number of ways, ftm. Firstly, in believing that being sexually attracted to someone of your own gender is some sort of choice. Secondly, there's a reason you don't see thread after thread here denouncing drunkenness, fornication, adultery, divorce, profanity, etc..... it's actually a pretty long list. The reason is that many so-called Christians have a special place in their hearts for this particular "sin" and it has absolutely zero to do with any religious conviction.

I dont mind people having beliefs that are unpopular... We honestly have no clue whether being gay is a choice, or if you are born that way or if the way raised affected anything... The problem is not the unpopular beilief or the bigotry it is the hipocrisy and the blindness of their bigotry or prejudice...

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true, they want you to agree with their lifestyle and accept it as normal but they will not extend the same courtesy to people who do not agree or accept it as normal....Hey they can believe what they want and do what they want, but don't expect most people to accept their lifestyle as normal because it's not....And what children do you speak of, last time I checked, it takes a man and a woman to make them little bundles of joy...:noidea:

Yup....and some of those men and women don't want those children so they put them up for adoption.

As someone that's pro-life. They'll tell you how it's a better choice than abortion. (And I happen to agree).

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most men wouldn't.

I love lesbians, well the sexy ones and not so much the butch type. If I was born a woman ,I would be a lesbian, because Im attracted to pussy and not cock. I could care less what 2 men do in their bedroom. I guess these anti-gay posters would suck cock and take it in the ass, if the norm was to have sex with your own gender, even if it repulsed them. If someone believes your not born with your sex oreientation and its a choice, God help us with their lineage

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup....and some of those men and women don't want those children so they put them up for adoption.

As someone that's pro-life. They'll tell you how it's a better choice than abortion. (And I happen to agree).

Or the man who has 10 kids with 9 baby mommas and his bundles of joys never meet their father, nor does he support them

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most men wouldn't.

I love lesbians, well the sexy ones and not so much the butch type. If I was born a woman ,I would be a lesbian, because Im attracted to pussy and not cock.

A favorite story of mine from college was when I ran into some very hot chicks walking home from the bar. I recognized one of the guys in her groups as a guy in one of my classes, nice guy, and a very gay guy. Not caring about that, I thought he'd introduce me to the girls he was with.

anyway he did, and I pulled out my best at 2am after who knows how many jack and cokes. Well turns out they were all at the gay bar and the ladies were lesbians. I'm like, that's ok cause I can eat pussy with the best of them. She looked right at me and said, "so can I"

message received. Needless to say I didn't get any that night

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A favorite story of mine from college was when I ran into some very hot chicks walking home from the bar. I recognized one of the guys in her groups as a guy in one of my classes, nice guy, and a very gay guy. Not caring about that, I thought he'd introduce me to the girls he was with.

anyway he did, and I pulled out my best at 2am after who knows how many jack and cokes. Well turns out they were all at the gay bar and the ladies were lesbians. I'm like, that's ok cause I can eat pussy with the best of them. She looked right at me and said, "so can I"

Funny story and I think of you more as a man then the guy who said he said punched the guy. About 30 years ago me and 4 guys went out and saw a new club. Little did we know it was a dyke bar and I mean the trucker type and no the sexy lesbians. They told us we werent welcome and threw us out. When we were across the street, one of my friends pulled out his joint and said' You kniw what you need, you need this. Just as he was exposed a Providence cop was driving by. My poor friend the long holiday weekend for indecent exposure

Last edited by a moderator:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I ended up at a lesbian bar one night with my sister and girlfriend at the time. When we arrived, I (as I always do) went to the bar to get us all drinks. After about 10 minutes of being completely ignored, I sent my girlfriend up. I had a drink in my hand about 30 seconds after that. We all had a good laugh about it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ended up at a lesbian bar one night with my sister and girlfriend at the time. When we arrived, I (as I always do) went to the bar to get us all drinks. After about 10 minutes of being completely ignored, I sent my girlfriend up. I had a drink in my hand about 30 seconds after that. We all had a good laugh about it.

Maybe they heard you were a cheap tipper j/k

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's simple minded is someone so unconvinced of what gender they are screaming you must respect their right to believe that it's ok for them to feel and act that way while doing the total opposite to people who believe the opposite, and disrespecting their right...How hypocritical is that ?????.....You aren't just mixed up, you're messed up too....:lame:
While this is an isolated incident and I don't agree with you, I got "taught a lesson" for calling a man dressed up as a woman, (dress, hair, and makeup) a Ms. He wanted to be addressed as a Mr. because that's who he was, he just dressed the way he felt. Said I should have asked him first. I was at work so I had to then act like that was reasonable. But I probably wouldn't have said anything different if I weren't at work. I didn't apologize, I just said ok, sir.

Again, that's not representative of all gay people and technically I didn't ask what gender he fucked, but I assume he was at least bi-sexual if not gay.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny story and I think of you more as a man then the guy who said he said punched the guy. About 30 years ago me and 4 guys went out and saw a new club. Little did we know it was a dyke bar and I mean the trucker type and no the sexy lesbians. They told us we werent welcome and threw us out. When we were across the street, one of my friends pulled out his joint and said' You kniw what you need, you need this. Just as he was exposed a Providence cop was driving by. My poor friend the long holiday weekend for indecent exposure

You'd think the cops would have had a sense of humor about it. damn cops

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your girlfriend is your lesbian sister? I'm so confused. Just kidding.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The straight lifestyle *is* a lifestyle, as it were.

All gay people want is equal footing in that. To be able to put out pictures on thier desks of their husbands/wives/SO's...to talk about their kids and do the same things straight people do.

That's all gay people want. That's not all the media wants. That's the issue for some. As said, I don't care as I'll listen to it and then go about my day, but that irks a lot of people. An NFL draft candidate is gay and still entering the draft? Good for him, now stop talking about it. He's normal, right? He's a football player, right? That's all he wants (to not hide it and play). But the media wants to talk about it. That bugs a lot of people. It's like how Favre fans can get tired of the coverage. They're glad he came back, but shut up about it, you know?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont mind people having beliefs that are unpopular... We honestly have no clue whether being gay is a choice, or if you are born that way or if the way raised affected anything... The problem is not the unpopular beilief or the bigotry it is the hipocrisy and the blindness of their bigotry or prejudice...

Well, some of us do. Whether the reason is genetic, something happened in utero, environmental factors or some combination it ain't no choice any more than you (presuming you are) or I chose to be attracted to gina.

Status
Not open for further replies.