• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gay Partner Appreciation Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one who used the term. Like I said, I think in the context of this conversation it's an amorphous, bullshit term that conceals what someone is really trying to say. It's generally used by heteros that have a problem with gays. I've never heard it used by a gay person to describe themselves. "I live the gay lifestyle", for instance...It's ridiculous. I don't use the term with respect to my life. You used the term so you tell me what you mean by it.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone needs to change that stupid 5 minute barrier for editing posts

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, you posted a picture of yourself, pussy! "I'd like to meet you in person" is Internet-speak for "I could totally beat you up in real life", which automatically both concedes defeat in the argument, but also makes you a douchebag. For all you know, I'm a former all-state university light-heavyweight wrestler who spent time in the Montreal club that coached GSP and Cormier and I'd snap your hillbilly ass in half in a heartbeat. That's why 'I could beat you up' or 'let's meet in real life and settle this' is a concession of defeat.

And, for the record, I know more than you about everything on this Earth.

Now, more seriously:

I'm sorry your father ******ed you. He was a bad man. I'm sorry he then let your uncles have their way with you too. Just because your daddy was a sick bastard who diddled his own son doesn't mean all gay people are that way.

So that's what really happened to you....Well now I pity you and I see why you're so angry....:sadbron:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is going down hill quickly. I'm going to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.