• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gay Partner Appreciation Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is that you can be gay and still live the "normal life" the wife, the children... It is silly to say a person is not gay until they act on it... Unless of course Being gay is a choice...

In the closet gays are not living the gay lifestyle...

So their "lifestyle" is ok as long as nobody knows they're gay ?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Max personally. For what its worth: Im 6'3" about 230 and wouldn't fuck with him if I was high on PCP.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as I suspected , a bigmouth coward that hides behind the internet....Listen Shirley, I didn't say anything about beating you up, although I'm sure a simple punk-slap would do the job.....It is blatantly clear that you are too stupid to read and comprehend, so I will bring it down to your 4th grade level so even a baboon can understand......There is no confusion in the Bible that has been examined by the best theologists on the planet so I won't even waste time talking about it to an unlearned buffoon like you.....
And as for the rest of your trolling crap, let me just say to you personally, The TuTu shop is the other way,
Good Bye Shirley
, :L:L:L:L
ballerina-dude-4110016_zps4f253ae7.jpg

Oldschool, hoop's defender rapists and basher of gays since Nov 2013. Keep up the good work. :L

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you want to know what my "lifestyle" is? How about my neighbor? Or my coworker? Or the person serving food at a restaurant? Or the guy standing in line next to you?

The point is that you can be whoever/whatever you are, but it doesn't mean that everyone needs to know your personal business. It is extreme TMI & people have a right to not accept being bombarded with personal information from people that they don't want to know about.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

read my other posts... you are putting words in my mouth not realizing that you are arguing with someone who agrees with you... Nothing that i wrote is even close to what you are infering...

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you want to know what my "lifestyle" is? How about my neighbor? Or my coworker? Or the person serving food at a restaurant? Or the guy standing in line next to you?

The point is that you can be whoever/whatever you are, but it doesn't mean that everyone needs to know your personal business. It is extreme TMI & people have a right to not accept being bombarded with personal information from people that they don't want to know about.

I think "lifestyle" is mostly a bullshit term that means whatever the user wants it to mean. What does it mean to you ? I don't expect you to hide the fact that you have a wife for instance. I'm not sure what you're getting at. Who bombards you with personal information ?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think "lifestyle" is mostly a bullshit term that means whatever the user wants it to mean. What does it mean to you ? I don't expect you to hide the fact that you have a wife for instance. I'm not sure what you're getting at. Who bombards you with personal information ?

What does lifestyle mean to you? How to you term the way you live your life?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

av rep...if I haven't already.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think "lifestyle" is mostly a bullshit term that means whatever the user wants it to mean. What does it mean to you ?

What do you think "lifestyle" means in the context of this conversation?

I don't expect you to hide the fact that you have a wife for instance. I'm not sure what you're getting at. Who bombards you with personal information ?

Most people aren't saying anyone needs hide their sexual orientation or significant other. What I am saying is that you don't need to broadcast it either. Every week the media & the koolade drinkers slob all over another "celebrity" that has announced to world there sexual preferences, as if they are so fucking important that everyone needs to know. We don't. That is the point. You can't go a few days without some LGBT driven story in all forms of the media about so & so who as announced they not heterosexual. Michael Sam is a prime example of this.

How idiotic would it be if every day through social media or at a press event, some "celebrity" announced that they liked fucking someone from the opposite sex. Day after day, week after week, year after year we would be bombarded with this through the media. We would have to listen to stories of like "look how courageous this person is for telling the world he/she was heterosexual". It would be damn annoying. Just like it is now whenever someone publicly announces they are gay/lesbian. Most of us don't give a fuck.

The only people you should be "announcing" this personal information to, are the important people in your life. Otherwise it is TMI for the rest of us & we want you to STFU.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as I suspected , a bigmouth coward that hides behind the internet....Listen Shirley, I didn't say anything about beating you up, although I'm sure a simple punk-slap would do the job.....It is blatantly clear that you are too stupid to read and comprehend, so I will bring it down to your 4th grade level so even a baboon can understand......There is no confusion in the Bible that has been examined by the best theologists on the planet so I won't even waste time talking about it to an unlearned buffoon like you.....
And as for the rest of your trolling crap, let me just say to you personally, The TuTu shop is the other way,
Good Bye Shirley
, :L:L:L:L
ballerina-dude-4110016_zps4f253ae7.jpg

Hey, you posted a picture of yourself, pussy! "I'd like to meet you in person" is Internet-speak for "I could totally beat you up in real life", which automatically both concedes defeat in the argument, but also makes you a douchebag. For all you know, I'm a former all-state university light-heavyweight wrestler who spent time in the Montreal club that coached GSP and Cormier and I'd snap your hillbilly ass in half in a heartbeat. That's why 'I could beat you up' or 'let's meet in real life and settle this' is a concession of defeat.

And, for the record, I know more than you about everything on this Earth.

Now, more seriously:

I'm sorry your father ******ed you. He was a bad man. I'm sorry he then let your uncles have their way with you too. Just because your daddy was a sick bastard who diddled his own son doesn't mean all gay people are that way.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most people aren't saying anyone needs hide their sexual orientation or significant other. What I am saying is that you don't need to broadcast it either. Every week the media & the koolade drinkers slob all over another "celebrity" that has announced to world there sexual preferences, as if they are so fucking important that everyone needs to know. We don't. That is the point. You can't go a few days without some LGBT driven story in all forms of the media about so & so who as announced they not heterosexual. Michael Sam is a prime example of this.

How idiotic would it be if every day through social media or at a press event, some "celebrity" announced that they liked fucking someone from the opposite sex. Day after day, week after week, year after year we would be bombarded with this through the media. We would have to listen to stories of like "look how courageous this person is for telling the world he/she was heterosexual". It would be damn annoying. Just like it is now whenever someone publicly announces they are gay/lesbian. Most of us don't give a fuck.

The only people you should be "announcing" this personal information to, are the important people in your life. Otherwise it is TMI for the rest of us & we want you to STFU.

Every week there is a story like this? Now they do beat the hell out of stories like Collins and Sam, but lets be real, they are few and far between. Day after day? Week after week? WTF?

And the media talks about it not because they care whose side you're on, but because they know they'll get clicks and comments. And they're right. I would think that if you really didn't care and wanted to see it go away, one wouldn't write long diatribes about it and would just ignore it. But that doesn't seem to be what happens. The ugly truth is, the only reason why these stories are big are because they know they can get under your skin and you will keep coming back.

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does lifestyle mean to you? How to you term the way you live your life?

In my world Lifestyle has to do with the way you live your life, and not sexual preference. When others talk about me they usually say that " he lives in the fast lane. Too much booze,gambling and whoremaster". Which can mean short life expectacy, prison,poorhouse, divorce etc. Fortunately only 2 of those have happened so far

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my world Lifestyle has to do with the way you live your life, and not sexual preference. When others talk about me they usually say that " he lives in the fast lane. Too much booze,gambling and whoremaster". Which can mean short life expectacy, prison,poorhouse, divorce etc. Fortunately only 2 of those have happened so far

Prison and short life expectancy?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prison and short life expectancy?

Close Prison and got out of the other prison after being married for 13 years, my" Lifestyle" caused that.
Lifestyle is a choice being gay or straight isnt. How many guys here have the walls to say that they would love to get banged in ass or mouth but dont because its a sin or they can choose not too?

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close Prison and got out of the other prison after being married for 13 years, my" Lifestyle" caused that.
Lifestyle is a choice being gay or straight isnt. How many guys here have the walls to say that they would love to get banged in ass or mouth but dont because its a sin or they can choose not too?

I have no walls.

I guess I went to a pretty liberal university. I got to know too many gay people who were really good people and saw first-hand how hurt they'd been by being ostracized, ridiculed, and abused for what they were, not who they were. That and I always hated assholes who picked on people who couldn't defend themselves, so I love humiliating homophobes, racists, and any other stripe of bigot.

I actually suspect there are thousands of gay men (nobody seems to care if a lesbian comes out - in the words of Peter Griffin, "That. Is. Awesome!") who suppress who they are because of the hatred they experience over their orientation. They just remain celibate or close their eyes and think of Brad Pitt when they have straight sex. When that happens, though, it's very sad.

People should have the right to live their lives openly as long as they aren't hurting anyone else, and anyone who thinks a gay person hurts or even affects them in any way really doesn't think at all.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no walls.

People should have the right to live their lives openly as long as they aren't hurting anyone else and anyone who thinks a gay person hurts or even affects them in any way really doesn't think at all.

Good point. I could care less what someone else does and who they do it with. What ever flips their boat. If they are afraid they or the kids might catch being "gay" then they really already are and are insecure. I rather having a gay couple in my hood then a "good" family church going man like a Dennis Rader

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not the one who used the term. Like I said, I think in the context of this conversation it's an amorphous, bullshit term that conceals what someone is really trying to say. It's generally used by heteros that have a problem with gays. I've never heard it used by a gay person to describe themselves. "I live the gay lifestyle", for instance...It's ridiculous. I don't use the term with respect to my life. You used the term so you tell me what you mean by it.

Actually it isn't at all unusual for celebrities to talk about their hetero relationships or for us to hear about them in the media. Gays are fighting for the same rights heteros have. To that end many have come out of the closet to show their support and to quit hiding who they are. There is a reason many were and still are in the closet. To pretend that a hetero announcing they're hetero is the same as a homo announcing they're gay is more than a little bit disingenuous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.