• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gary Patterson has had the sh1ts of Baker Mayfield

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate him. Heck yeah. That's exactly what he wants.

When I was 22 I was in full rut mode. A goddamned modern-day Viking. Drugs, sex and rock-n-roll. Damn the torpedoes and lock up your daughters. So yeah, this shit he does seems so tame in comparison. I was dealing weed, pillz and acid...packing heat thinking I was something else. :dhd:

and here I was thinking you still were doing all that. You used to be cool, man.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and here I was thinking you still were doing all that. You used to be cool, man.
I'm so boring, it hurts.

Proof that a rolling stone gathers no moss. I'm mossy as fuck.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seariously, what's Patterson going to talk about? True Baker kicked his ass the first half but it's the 2nd half that should really worry TCU. OU, Oline and Rodney Anderson pushed TCU around like a little bitch.

So can he rally the TCU fans and his team around anything that happened in the 60 minutes of game time? Sure he might get some motivation, for Baker throwing the ball at a TCU player before the game but even then, the kid missed the ball. :2cents: So what can he talk about to motivate his team?

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated manziel for lighting our asses up in the cotton bowl.
Great times. I will never forget the Stoops boys going off on each other during the game.
giphy.gif

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No because if you follow the conversation you will clearly see where I stated mayfield should’ve apologized for that but I understand why it happened. The post about the broadcast was a separate point entirely from Mayfields wrongdoing about their hypocrisy in the entire matter.

The fact that Droop and you “interpreted” it the way you did is no surprise as you’re both mayfield haters and will spin the argument to fit your attempt at spin.

You couldn't be more wrong. I have no hate for Mayfield.

The arrest in Arkansas - College kid get arrested for being intoxicated. Stop the presses. Big deal. I thought it was funny the cops tackled him so fast but other than that, it really was a non issue to me.

Planting the flag - Poor sportsmanship and selfish but no biggie to me.

Crotch grab - Just shows him to be a punk that lacks any form of discipline and class. He was punished and its over.

I don't hate Mayfield. When you think about what Mixon and Hill did, Mayfield isn't shit. I just like the way you come to his defense and tried to make the claim that what was wrong is the network waiting for him to show his ass then not hiding his childish actions.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield is the only reason I cheer against OU. That guy is the biggest idiot I've ever seen, and I watched Manziel. At least on the field Manziel was somewhat professional.

Mayfield is a fucking chihuahua. Spastic ball of energy and short on brains. Gonna love watching him get his head taken off.

triggered, much?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't even fucking pretend that's on the same plane as grabbing your sack and yelling "fuck you" or planting a flag on another teams field (twice after being too big a pussy the first time).

and triggered once again.

too funny...

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That video shows the exact opposite. Several played went around the warm up. A few tried to be cute and run through it. Nice try though.

Ohh GMFB, it was obvious there was literally no where for them to go but by cutting an aisle. Anyone who is dumb enough to believe mayfield didn’t hit them on purpose is the definition of missing common sense. Quit being a homer.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My QB has the longest active winning streak in college football. So, no I’m not jealous of Baker McBitch.

Stand up citizen and pillar of society.

10746351.jpeg

Horny Brook 4 Lyfe

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh GMFB, it was obvious there was literally no where for them to go but by cutting an aisle. Anyone who is dumb enough to believe mayfield didn’t hit them on purpose is the definition of missing common sense. Quit being a homer.

He absolutely hit him on purpose, but the first part of your post is complete BS and I posted the picture proving it. Thanks for playing.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My QB has the longest active winning streak in college football. So, no I’m not jealous of Baker McBitch.

10746351.jpeg

Horny Brook 4 Lyfe

He also couldn’t hold Baker’s jock.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

10746351.jpeg

Horny Brook 4 Lyfe
I don't like the way he's holding that football or the placement of it.

Too sexual. Name doesn't help.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He absolutely hit him on purpose, but the first part of your post is complete BS and I posted the picture proving it. Thanks for playing.

Bullshit, you and Lincoln Riley are crying because TCU tried to go around and there was no way to go. Then you give that bullshit diagram stating they should have went through them on the other side? Really? Stop being a homer Great Dayne.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit, you and Lincoln Riley are crying because TCU tried to go around and there was no way to go. Then you give that bullshit diagram stating they should have went through them on the other side? Really? Stop being a homer Great Dayne.

Liar. Picture proves you wrong. Try harder with your shitty trolling.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liar. Picture proves you wrong. Try harder with your shitty trolling.

Quit being a pathetically stupid homer and listen to yourself. The diagram you quoted with those arrows has them going “through the OU pregame rather then them trying to go around with which the other arrow has condemning them. My gawd you are pathetic.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 170108

Two things.

1) you can clearly see that fat fuck is lying. There is plenty of room to the left side of the red line where some of those players decided to cut off the warm up. In fact, most players did take that path. I was there. I watched it.

2) As long as I’ve been watching games at this stadium, opposing teams have followed the purple line to come onto the field by going up the sideline and around the warm up. But nah, they decided to be stupid for whatever reason.

Patterson is an outright liar and a little bitch to boot.

LOL that purple arrow is written over at least one OU player. While the other arrow is them attempting to go around. You are retarded Romeo

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield is the only reason I cheer against OU. That guy is the biggest idiot I've ever seen, and I watched Manziel. At least on the field Manziel was somewhat professional.

Mayfield is a fucking chihuahua. Spastic ball of energy and short on brains. Gonna love watching him get his head taken off.
Yeah. Manziel was and is a piece of human garbage. Keep hating on him. I promise you that he loves every last tear you shed.

If you think the worst thing that a player Can do on the football field is to grab your junk and yell fuck you at a team deliberately trying to take dirty hits on you, then you don't watch much football. I personally think what he did was beyond stupid, but it's funny how just this week alone you see: A TD celebration where a WR pretends to jerk off on the crowd. A celebration of someone pretending to pee on someone like a dog :crazy: 2 different brawls, one including a former Heisman winner, and nothing gets made out of it. But when it's the best player in college football, then it's somehow the worst thing ever. Love how delicate some fans can be.