• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gary Patterson has had the sh1ts of Baker Mayfield

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't start shit with you, I only talked about Baker. YOu said "keep whining though" first, before anything I said about you and Baker obviously being a couple.

But that's in reality, where you don't live apparently.

Telling you to quit whining is not a personal attack. If you think it is, you really do have a vagina.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about? Planting flag was bad ass and what is the second time you’re talking about? Also, let’s see how you handle it at 22 years old when a shitty fucking team with nothing to lose is just trying to injure you when you and your team have everything to lose, and the refs just watch it happen. I’m sure you’d be cool hand fucking Luke. I’m sure you were always composed at 22 and never did anything you wish you could take back, huh? At least that’s what all the judge mental twats say from behind their keyboard, huh?
Just so we are on the same page: You do realize that you are defending a college age kid who is acting like an asshat and has had to publically apologize for his behavior on at least 3 seperate occasions. Even your own school thinks his behavior is not acceptable but you're defending it.

Just think about it for a while.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so we are on the same page: You do realize that you are defending a college age kid who is acting like an asshat and has had to publically apologize for his behavior on at least 3 seperate occasions. Even your own school thinks his behavior is not acceptable but you're defending it.

Just think about it for a while.

He shouldn’t have apologized for the flag plant. That was folding to snowflakes and media pressure. I have no problem with it. The Fayetteville incident is inexcusable and obviously an apology is warranted. But let’s stop acting like it’s the huge ordeal. Not even close to stuff that gets far less air time like That Bama player recent DUI, and the Bama player who was caught with weed and guns. The Kansas incident deserved an apology and I’m fine with that. I also understand why it happened. That’s all I’m saying.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Telling you to quit whining is not a personal attack. If you think it is, you really do have a vagina.

You made it personal, so I replied in kind.

If you don't like it, don't make it personal. If you do make it personal, then put on your big boy pants and deal with it coming back at you, Nancy.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shouldn’t have apologized for the flag plant. That was folding to snowflakes and media pressure. I have no problem with it. The Fayetteville incident is inexcusable and obviously an apology is warranted. But let’s stop acting like it’s the huge ordeal. Not even close to stuff that gets far less air time like That Bama player recent DUI, and the Bama player who was caught with weed and guns. The Kansas incident deserved an apology and I’m fine with that. I also understand why it happened. That’s all I’m saying.

And the fact he had to apologize shows that he acts like a spaz and that annoys me. Thus I hope he fails, because he's a spaz. That's all I'm saying.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What else is Pattersen going to talk about?

How 2 guys ripped his defense up?

How Baker cemented his Heisman against TCU?

How Anderson, ran right through his defense?

How OU had the most big plays against TCU?

How a team had the game won by halftime?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are trying to make an argument that Alabama runs a dirty program with thugs, well then carry on.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made it personal, so I replied in kind.

If you don't like it, don't make it personal. If you do make it personal, then put on your big boy pants and deal with it coming back at you, Nancy.

Seriously, telling you to quit whining is not making it personal. I honestly would think an admin would have a little thicker skin.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are trying to make an argument that Alabama runs a dirty program with thugs, well then carry on.

Lol. I thought that might resonate with you.

But really, my point was it’s a campaign to push it because it sells. It’s the reason the producer kept a live camera on him, even putting a PIP box up in the corner, saw the obscene gesture on a 7 second delay and then decided to show it anyways. And then decided they can take the moral high ground and recoil in horror. It’s hypocritical bull shit, but at the end of the day it’s driven by clicks and money.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, telling you to quit whining is not making it personal. I honestly would think an admin would have a little thicker skin.

It certainly is making it personal. You stopped talking about football, a college, or a player and started talking about ME. That's literally the definition of making it personal.

Me being an admin has nothing to do with it, and you know that.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I thought that might resonate with you.

But really, my point was it’s a campaign to push it because it sells. It’s the reason the producer kept a live camera on him, even putting a PIP box up in the corner, saw the obscene gesture on a 7 second delay and then decided to show it anyways. And then decided they can take the moral high ground and recoil in horror. It’s hypocritical bull shit, but at the end of the day it’s driven by clicks and money.

So it's the network or producers fault that Baker made the gesture and comments?

no shortage of excuses, I guess.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's the network or producers fault that Baker made the gesture and comments?

no shortage of excuses, I guess.

Incorrect. Did not say that. Nice try though. Now you really have devolved into shitty trolling. Even our admin isn’t immune from that it seems.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It certainly is making it personal. You stopped talking about football, a college, or a player and started talking about ME. That's literally the definition of making it personal.

Me being an admin has nothing to do with it, and you know that.

Lmfao. Go get some vagisil.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incorrect. Did not say that. Nice try though. Now you really have devolved into shitty trolling. Even our admin isn’t immune from that it seems.

you are desperate if you keep playing this "admin" angle.

You are throwing up any kind of cover for your QB acting like an asshat instead of just saying "yeah he's an asshat but he wins" like so many others have when their players are asshats. You just can't do it, instead needing to defend him to the point of making personal comments towards anyone that dares point out how fucking immature he is.

Now tell me about how I would act at 22, or how I'm an admin, or any other deflections you like.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You realize your quarterback came from Baylor and all that entales right?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are desperate if you keep playing this "admin" angle.

You are throwing up any kind of cover for your QB acting like an asshat instead of just saying "yeah he's an asshat but he wins" like so many others have when their players are asshats. You just can't do it, instead needing to defend him to the point of making personal comments towards anyone that dares point out how fucking immature he is.

Now tell me about how I would act at 22, or how I'm an admin, or any other deflections you like.

Shitty deflection for you being a him skinned princess try again.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says the guy crying about me disliking his QB.

DAT'S MUH QUOTABACK

I don’t give a fuck if you like him. I just find your whining funny and I find pointing it out funny.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty deflection for you being a him skinned princess try again.

haha, yeah I'm the one worked up because someone doesn't like a QB on your college team. :L