• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gary Patterson has had the sh1ts of Baker Mayfield

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^

Try again.

tell yourself whatever you like. It's all spelled out here. You are pissed because I talked poorly of your beloved.

I'm sorry that I dislike Baker for being an asshole. Do you feel better now?

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so we are on the same page: You do realize that you are defending a college age kid who is acting like an asshat and has had to publically apologize for his behavior on at least 3 seperate occasions. Even your own school thinks his behavior is not acceptable but you're defending it.

Just think about it for a while.

Hey this is the same person that defended Joe Mixon for crushing a girls face. This Baker Mayfield stuff is nothing compared to that.

New year, new Sooner to defend. Hmmmmm........could be a pattern:puzzled:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK
This thread has lost it's way from it's original intent which was that Gary Patterson is a whiny bitch.

The End.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I thought that might resonate with you.

But really, my point was it’s a campaign to push it because it sells. It’s the reason the producer kept a live camera on him, even putting a PIP box up in the corner, saw the obscene gesture on a 7 second delay and then decided to show it anyways. And then decided they can take the moral high ground and recoil in horror. It’s hypocritical bull shit, but at the end of the day it’s driven by clicks and money.

Wait.....it isn't wrong for baker to do it. The problem was that they filmed it and showed it:L.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait.....it isn't wrong for baker to do it. The problem was that they filmed it and showed it:L.

Wrong. Not even close to what I said. Try again.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK
This thread has lost it's way from it's original intent which was that Gary Patterson is a whiny bitch.

The End.
I think because no one disputes that. I've always disliked that bitch, too. But no use arguing when no one is taking the opposing viewpoint. :pound:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. Not even close to what I said. Try again.

At what point does it sink in that multiple people interpreted your comments the same way and you realize everyone else isn't incorrect, but you are?

May not have been your intent, but your comment 100% says that the issue is that the network aired it, not that Baker did it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think because no one disputes that. I've always disliked that bitch, too. But no use arguing when no one is taking the opposing viewpoint. :pound:

Touché.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what point does it sink in that multiple people interpreted your comments the same way and you realize everyone else isn't incorrect, but you are?

May not have been your intent, but your comment 100% says that the issue is that the network aired it, not that Baker did it.

No because if you follow the conversation you will clearly see where I stated mayfield should’ve apologized for that but I understand why it happened. The post about the broadcast was a separate point entirely from Mayfields wrongdoing about their hypocrisy in the entire matter.

The fact that Droop and you “interpreted” it the way you did is no surprise as you’re both mayfield haters and will spin the argument to fit your attempt at spin.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's the best thing ever and shouldn't have apologized for a fucking thing.

...and it tickles me to no end knowing he gets under peoples' skin.

Thank you guise for caring so much! Warm fuzzies.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's the best thing ever and shouldn't have apologized for a fucking thing.

...and it tickles me to no end knowing he gets under peoples' skin.

Thank you guise for caring so much! Warm fuzzies.

I get that, I felt the same way about Manziel and I know OU hated him for the same reason I hate Baker. I also know I cringed everytime he showed up in the news for being a dolt.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you go to the park or to the beach you will frequently see people enjoying a game of throwing an object to and fro. Be it a volleyball, frisbee, baseball, football, etc.

When observing one of these exchanges, do you walk right through the middle of it like a boss with no regard to where the projectile might be in correlation with your position?

Think about it people.

Think about it Gary. See you Saturday Gary. I wouldn't recommend your defense trying anything shady this time around. I would hate to see someone get hurt.

Fuck yall. We're Oklahoma.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that, I felt the same way about Manziel and I know OU hated him for the same reason I hate Baker. I also know I cringed everytime he showed up in the news for being a dolt.

I hated manziel for lighting our asses up in the cotton bowl.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him getting tackled by the Little Rock PD was actually very fucking funny. Shows how square he actually is thinking he could just run from the cops with no repercussion of his public intox. Apology was needed because he really fucked up with everything by doing that....his family, the university, the football program. Our media loves to tear folks down...you won't ever see how much he does off the field for disadvantaged youth, people in Haiti, very sick children in hospitals, etc. He isn't the only athlete who does this, but it's funny to see the media put that laundry out on the line first thing.

The flag planting is falls right in line with the millenial mentality. The only problem I had with it is that it detracted from the team effort....just like the crotch grab and pottymouth, didn't phase me a bit other than the media uses it to completely disregard the team effort. He sees himself as their leader, and as the starting QB there is some truth to that. But any actions that separate yourself from the team effort aren't productive, I don't think he sees it as "LOOK AT ME" things, he's more the leader of the gang calling down the thunder trying to motivate his gangmates.

I think he's possibly one of the best college QBs of all time.

We're all dicks sometimes, aren't we? Let him be a dick sometimes....ain't hurting anything. Let him be a kid while he can. Growing up sucks.

:suds:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close to stuff that gets far less air time like That Bama player recent DUI, and the Bama player who was caught with weed and guns.

What? They made a huge deal out of everything that happens with a bama player. Hell, Nick Saban basically told Paul Finebaum to go fuck himself on national TV because the dumbass wouldn't shut up.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him getting tackled by the Little Rock PD was actually very fucking funny. Shows how square he actually is thinking he could just run from the cops with no repercussion of his public intox. Apology was needed because he really fucked up with everything by doing that....his family, the university, the football program. Our media loves to tear folks down...you won't ever see how much he does off the field for disadvantaged youth, people in Haiti, very sick children in hospitals, etc. He isn't the only athlete who does this, but it's funny to see the media put that laundry out on the line first thing.

The flag planting is falls right in line with the millenial mentality. The only problem I had with it is that it detracted from the team effort....just like the crotch grab and pottymouth, didn't phase me a bit other than the media uses it to completely disregard the team effort. He sees himself as their leader, and as the starting QB there is some truth to that. But any actions that separate yourself from the team effort aren't productive, I don't think he sees it as "LOOK AT ME" things, he's more the leader of the gang calling down the thunder trying to motivate his gangmates.

I think he's possibly one of the best college QBs of all time.

We're all dicks sometimes, aren't we? Let him be a dick sometimes....ain't hurting anything. Let him be a kid while he can. Growing up sucks.

:suds:

He can be a dick all he wants, and I can dislike him for it. I feel that way about a lot of college players. I see all this talent and then scream "just use your fucking brain" when I see how they act. Is Baker really 22? I was a dolt and the male brain doesn't fully develop until about 24, but at 22 I had a full time job which has turned into my full time career. had I been 22 and the world at my feet I would have been a douche as well, I don't dispute any of that.

Doesn't mean I can't look at his actions and dislike him for them. If I won the lotto I too could end up being one of those idiots that is broke within 5 years, but that doesn't mean I won't read their stories and think "jesus, what a dumb fuck".

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the fact he had to apologize shows that he acts like a spaz and that annoys me. Thus I hope he fails, because he's a spaz. That's all I'm saying.

He said that he would hate him too if.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can be a dick all he wants, and I can dislike him for it. I feel that way about a lot of college players. I see all this talent and then scream "just use your fucking brain" when I see how they act. Is Baker really 22? I was a dolt and the male brain doesn't fully develop until about 24, but at 22 I had a full time job which has turned into my full time career. had I been 22 and the world at my feet I would have been a douche as well, I don't dispute any of that.

Doesn't mean I can't look at his actions and dislike him for them. If I won the lotto I too could end up being one of those idiots that is broke within 5 years, but that doesn't mean I won't read their stories and think "jesus, what a dumb fuck".
Hate him. Heck yeah. That's exactly what he wants.

When I was 22 I was in full rut mode. A goddamned modern-day Viking. Drugs, sex and rock-n-roll. Damn the torpedoes and lock up your daughters. So yeah, this shit he does seems so tame in comparison. I was dealing weed, pillz and acid...packing heat thinking I was something else. :dhd: