• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread (week 7): SAN FRANCISCO vs. TENNESSEE

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manningham is a good player but he is very soft. I don't expect him back til after the bye and I think his biggest obstacle will be overcoming his fear of getting hurt again.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm okay with Mario waiting until after the bye week to get back in the game. He needs to get up to speed. If he is still hesitant to play in week 10 ,then he needs to consider if he should find another career. Players who fear being injured again have no future in the NFL.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
See Bingo's post #42 in this very thread. The hesitation and fear jumps right off the page in the interview.

I did not like the tone of his responses at all. Makes me very skeptical about depending on him this season.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap practiced with hang nail on both pinky toes. Tough dude!

:nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tennessee is a tough team, so I'm hoping to see a little more creativity with the offense this week. They have the 10th best overall defense to this point- although they seem to be better against the pass than the run which plays into the 49ers' hands a bit. Their offense is pretty putrid, so I expect a close game with the 49ers offensive line wearing down Tenn's defense in the late 3rd-4th quarter.

ok, similar to the Arizona game, and guess similar to last week's Titan's vs Seahawks game.

we all wish we'd just start scoring in the 1st quarter, but the reality is otherwise. will we get turnovers again?

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See Bingo's post #42 in this very thread. The hesitation and fear jumps right off the page in the interview.

You have been saying it all offseason yet your source is an article that was published today? You're a lot of things, but I doubt you're a time traveller.

Lets try it again: where did you get the idea that he is soft?

I don't think he will be much of a contributor this year either but that's just because of the nature and timing of the serious injury that he suffered. Softness implies that he will nurse the injury and/or have a slower recovery than the average person.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have been saying it all offseason yet your source is an article that was published today? You're a lot of things, but I doubt you're a time traveller.

Lets try it again: where did you get the idea that he is soft?
I don't think he will be much of a contributor this year either but that's just because of the nature and timing of the serious injury that he suffered. Softness implies that he will nurse the injury and/or have a slower recovery than the average person.

It started for me with the play itself. He started screaming and threw the ball down. He didn't even have the presence to hang on to the ball.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm okay with Mario waiting until after the bye week to get back in the game. He needs to get up to speed. If he is still hesitant to play in week 10 ,then he needs to consider if he should find another career. Players who fear being injured again have no future in the NFL.

I don't have a problem with that, but in that case we shouldn't have had him start practicing this week. We've got three weeks to activate him. If he's not playing at that point, we're wasting a roster spot.