• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread (week 7): SAN FRANCISCO vs. TENNESSEE

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be awesome if Kap or the coaching staff actually try to use the other WRs.... i mean Kap looks for Boldin or Davis only... not exactly hard to scheme against...

Kap does not throw or "trust" the Baldwin or KW.... I refuse to believe they're always covered...

I know the coaches can do a much better job involving Baldwin... give him some sure easy routes or at least target the fucker... Boldin is the first choice of the defense to look at... open it up!

:agree:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to a good game :yo:

I am looking forward to a good game, too, but a good game to me means the Niners winning something like 35-0 with no major injuries to either team. It should be fun this weekend. Chris Johnson's bound to have a breakout game at some point.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am looking forward to a good game, too, but a good game to me means the Niners winning something like 35-0 with no major injuries to either team. It should be fun this weekend. Chris Johnson's bound to have a breakout game at some point.

If the 49ers try to put this game in Kaepernick's hands it will be very close. If they run the ball then the 49ers will win handily.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mattbarrows: All 4 practiced. QD, TC still on the field. #cramming. @njninerfan499: any reports on Carradine Dial Wright or Manningham at practice today?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mario Manningham - WR - 49ers

Mario Manningham (knee) said he's going to ease his way back into action slowly.

Coming off a December 2012 ACL tear, Manningham is not going to play in the Week 7 game at Tennessee and sounds highly unlikely for the Week 8 game at Jacksonville. "I just got cleared yesterday, man! I can't do a whole practice," he said. "I'm going to ease my way into it." We'll see how Manningham's knee responds to limited practices before recommending him as a stash in standard 10- and 12-team leagues. The earliest it looks like he'll be back is following the Niners' Week 9 bye.
Source: 49ers.com

Oct 16 - 8:24 AM

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee is a tough team, so I'm hoping to see a little more creativity with the offense this week. They have the 10th best overall defense to this point- although they seem to be better against the pass than the run which plays into the 49ers' hands a bit. Their offense is pretty putrid, so I expect a close game with the 49ers offensive line wearing down Tenn's defense in the late 3rd-4th quarter.