• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread (week 17): 49ERS vs. CARDINALS

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's fine but for me, it is how 'hot' the QB is that day?

I dont think the QB has to be hot when Marshall n Jeffrey have been bailing the QBs out with their size n play...

give our tendencies to play off the WRs, how much damage will they do to us?

Could be moot if our pass rush is unstoppable... however the QBs have two big bail outs IMO...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should run onto the field!!!

:agree:

:yahoo:

We kjust looked for tickets on Cardinals.com and the cheapest we could get 5 together was 4,500 dollars because they only had some top of the line tickets left. On Stub Hub I found some for 236 dollars each where 5 could sit together. No way would I consider paying that much and I wouldn't go into that stadium without at least 4 people backing me up.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Crabtree continues his Peterson domination

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you mention that, Peterson had some comments about Crabs and his return to the field:

Cardinals don't see the same Crabtree ... yet | CSN Bay Area

Cards don't see the same Crabtree yet, huh? Watch Crabtree scuttle into the endzone for a TD and use his Crab-claw to snip Arizona's slim playoff hopes in the bud.

Plus, I'm pretty sure Toby predicted SF would lose the last game against Arizona, so I'm predicting Palmer throws another 2 INTs as SF closes out the regular season with a W 23-13.

Last edited by a moderator:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We kjust looked for tickets on Cardinals.com and the cheapest we could get 5 together was 4,500 dollars because they only had some top of the line tickets left. On Stub Hub I found some for 236 dollars each where 5 could sit together. No way would I consider paying that much and I wouldn't go into that stadium without at least 4 people backing me up.

That's why you don't look for tickets a week before the game. Especially with the cardinals having playoff hopes on the line.

We bought ours actually a month ago, and that was even waiting too long. Tickets weren't cheap.

I have 4 buddies going with me so we are set lol.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why you don't look for tickets a week before the game. Especially with the cardinals having playoff hopes on the line.

We bought ours actually a month ago, and that was even waiting too long. Tickets weren't cheap.

I have 4 buddies going with me so we are set lol.

Am I wrong or was this originally the Sunday Night game at the beginning of the year? That is what I thought and that is why I didn't buy tickets early in the season. I was thinking I had to go to work the next day and I live 3 hours from Glendale.

I hope you have fun and the 49ers win.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I wrong or was this originally the Sunday Night game at the beginning of the year? That is what I thought and that is why I didn't buy tickets early in the season. I was thinking I had to go to work the next day and I live 3 hours from Glendale.

I don't think it was. I believe week 17 Sunday night games are TBD for a game with "playoff implications" at least that's what I read somewhere. But who knows :noidea:?

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I am not sure either (if the Niners game was the SNF) but I know last week during the SNF game, they announced the Phi-Dal game was the scheduled for that time. So it may have been and they moved it because the night game wasn't announced till later that Sunday.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rob Housler - TE - Cardinals

Rob Housler (groin) is listed as probable for Week 17.

Housler will continue to play through his groin injury despite missing practice time this week. He's a low-end TE2 for Sunday's game against the 49ers.

Dec 27 - 7:06 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rashard Mendenhall - RB - Cardinals

Rashard Mendenhall (finger) is listed as probable for Sunday's game against the 49ers.

Mendenhall was limited in practice Wednesday with a finger injury, but it's not a major concern. He'll continue to handle all short-yardage and red-zone work in a committee with Andre Ellington.

Dec 27 - 7:02 PM

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure either (if the Niners game was the SNF) but I know last week during the SNF game, they announced the Phi-Dal game was the scheduled for that time. So it may have been and they moved it because the night game wasn't announced till later that Sunday.

Its probably the game their biggest markets want to see. I could have sworn I saw that the Niner game was scheduled for 8:30 EST when I first looked at it early in the season and I remember thinking, "I'm not going".

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There were no scheduled SNF games for this week. They usually flex a good matchup. We could have been one of those. But they will always pick the games for the division title. Especially the Dallas and Philly market unfortunately.