• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread (NFC Championship Game 2014) 49ERS @ SEATTLE

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If they can avoid these mistakes again, they have a chance.

This is key as if we can avoid the mistakes I give us a decent chance to win. I think we can bounce back from 1 INT but when you're getting into having 3 INTs and fumbles there isn't a chance to bounce back from that.

I think we have to pressure Wilson and the offense early and often. Wilson is in a slump right now so you want to keep the heat on and force him to be great to beat you. I hope Fangio has ripped every one of those 3 man rushes out of the playbook for this week and I'm still perplexed what the mentality was behind it in last week's game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is key as if we can avoid the mistakes I give us a decent chance to win. I think we can bounce back from 1 INT but when you're getting into having 3 INTs and fumbles there isn't a chance to bounce back from that.

I think we have to pressure Wilson and the offense early and often. Wilson is in a slump right now so you want to keep the heat on and force him to be great to beat you. I hope Fangio has ripped every one of those 3 man rushes out of the playbook for this week and I'm still perplexed what the mentality was behind it in last week's game.

But its absolutely critical that they focus on staying in their lanes and let the sacks come to them if they do. They cannot let Wilson get outside the pocket and kill them.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching a replay of the Seattle game in week two on NFL Channel last night I actually am a little more confident than I was before.

There were just a few mistakes that killed the team. The defense played well until the 4th quarter when all the three and outs finally wore them down. But they had nothing to do with the first 5 points. Then Seattle got the lucky 55 yard pass when both the Smiths missed an easy sack on Wilson. They also had the terrible read by Kaepernick on the broken up pass that went for a pick down by the goal. Then Kaepernick's fumble.

If they can avoid these mistakes again, they have a chance.

I did as well... maybe its the fan spirit in us but I came out more confident after watching it...

also a little ticked about Kap's play lol... but he's been good in the playoffs and shouldn't be a problem. hopefully :whistle:

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ha ha! When has that ever happened with this group of coaches? If that is the answer to beating the Seahawks then we are doomed.

I don't expect them to change now. Given Harbaugh's recent comments about wasting timeouts, I don't think they really care. Hopefully this stubbornness won't hurt us this time.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching Harbaugh's press conference today on the NFL channel. God, he is such an asshole! He enjoys making things difficult for the press. One of the most unattractive personality traits a person can have in my opinion is passive aggressiveness and Harbaugh has that in spades.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was also stunned and deeply disappointed to see Anquan Boldin at the conference with his ears tucked into his flat-brimmed hat.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
TT what does impress u @ press conferences? & what do u have against hats? Lol!!!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TT what does impress u @ press conferences? & what do u have against hats? Lol!!!

Russell Wison. Smiling, personable, interesting stories and doing his level best to answer every question be they dumb or pertinent. he just seems to get it. He comes across as a well-spoken profesional.

Don't get me started on that surly fool we got playing QB with his disinterested smirk and absurd headphones hanging around his neck.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Russell Wison. Smiling, personable, interesting stories and doing his level best to answer every question be they dumb or pertinent. he just seems to get it. He comes across as a well-spoken profesional.

Don't get me started on that surly fool we got playing QB with his disinterested smirk and absurd headphones hanging around his neck.

sometimes you don't blame players for being 'surly', not all questions are good or posed well.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sometimes you don't blame players for being 'surly', not all questions are good or posed well.

Some of the questions are silly but those guys have a job to do and the least a player can do is be courteous. Wilson even thanked the press for coming and for their questions. Kaepernick on the otherhand you can just see the barely contained disdain and contempt he feels for the press in his clipped and informationless answers.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the questions are silly but those guys have a job to do and the least a player can do is be courteous. Wilson even thanked the press for coming and for their questions. Kaepernick on the otherhand you can just see the barely contained disdain and contempt he feels for the press in his clipped and informationless answers.

who the hell cares

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Michael Crabtree - WR - 49ers

Michael Crabtree is listed on the 49ers' Championship week injury report with a wrist issue, but is practicing in full.

Crabtree took a beating in the 49ers' win over the Panthers, injuring his wrist on a first-quarter hit from CB Captain Munnerlyn. The ailment appeared to be an issue, but Crabtree never checked out. He'll be ready to roll against the Seahawks.
Source: Matt Barrows on Twitter

Jan 15 - 7:24 PM