• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 163

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks everybody, I had a blast chatting with fellow Ranger fans from all over - don't get to do that much here in Atlanta, they like some other team here! Look forward to the offseason chats....now, trade one of our shortstops to the damn Cardinals for some of their studs!!!!

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks everybody, I had a blast chatting with fellow Ranger fans from all over - don't get to do that much here in Atlanta, they like some other team here! Look forward to the offseason chats....now, trade one of our shortstops to the damn Cardinals for some of their studs!!!!

Nice to meet you, and JD will try :D

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to meet you, and JD will try :D

Gotta give him credit for getting garza and rios. Hopefully he's got some good magic up his sleeve this winter.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come back for offseason chat darryl!
Is there a thread up already, Lainey? Or will it be random on certain events links 'Winter Meetings', 'FA signings'? I'll be there.

Last edited by a moderator:

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season was semi-doomed in many ways.

Before it ever began we lost two big sources of runs and replaced them with AJP and Berkman. Strike 1.

We lost Harrison almost immediately and never had Colby or Feliz (minus a few weeks). Strike 2.

We lost one of our only remaining power sources for 50 crucial games. Strike 3. You're out.

Oh, and we had Wash calling the shots again. But that goes without saying.

yeah, I don't disagree...I'm still happy with the way they gave it a shot at the end.
I'm not one to really dwell on negatives, (not typically) it's all over now.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trust our front office and expect the offense to be better next year.... Minus Murphy,Moreland, and possibly AJP.

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one should be going away anytime soon. Baseball is a talking sport and there is never a true off season in the great game.
:10:

We didn't get it done this year but it was one hell of a ride. Everyone on this board made watching each game a different experience for me. I remember before I registered I was scared of romeo, :laugh3:, but seriously you guys are awesome. Can't wait for next season!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an OU masters alum, I woul say that Mack Brown has been one of the Sooners best offensive coaches.

:laugh3:
Hoping for another Oklahoma blowout this year. Looking good so far.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about that, takes effect at midnight?

watch out the debt ceiling, if they don't raise it.....well, watch out for any investments
it'll be messy

glad things are going well Ranger Dude :)

Thanks Lainey, I hope things are going good for you too. I'm not really to sure about it. I honestly don't pay attention to the news that much and heard about it today. I thought it was just a bunch of BS at first because it doesn't even make since to me that that can happen. I mean, if the government is just going to quit, why would we keep paying for it. Very strange stuff, I can't recall this ever happening before, I doubt anything really amounts out it though.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:

We didn't get it done this year but it was one hell of a ride. Everyone on this board made watching each game a different experience for me. I remember before I registered I was scared of romeo, :laugh3:, but seriously you guys are awesome. Can't wait for next season!

Do you like me now Sexy?