• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 163

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this one last time in this thread. Wash better be fucking gone!!!

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's tough but they really didn't have the team to make a deep run this season. Also, a one game playoff is sort of a coin flip. And I do believe that even though we have historically been very good against the Rays in the playoffs, they have been historically better at winning opening games of the series at the ballpark. I think this is their 3rd straight game they won when the first "playoff" game in was in our ballpark. Granted this was';t really a playoff.. but technically it me it is since its an elimination game.

Anyway, to the off season we go. Hopefully they make some big moves. I really like the idea of Cruz coming back as DH if he will do it. Nice talking to all of you and may there be a government when you awake tomorrow. Seriously, how exactly can our government just shutdown? Does these mean I don't have to pay taxes anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tacobenboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DT, Rev, Lainey, Sadie, Darryl, refugee, romeo, and the whole damn sad sack Ranger loving gang, it's been a shitload of fun chatting every night and keeping it going despite the bums at ESPN going to Facebook. A sad truth in my life is that I was so happy to find that you were all still here after I was off for a month moving to the east coast. Can't wait for our off season thread to really get going as it should be an extremely interesting one. Ya'll are awesome.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's tough but they really didn't have the team to make a deep run this season. Also, a one game playoff is sort of a coin flip. And I do believe that even though we have historically been very good against the Rays in the playoffs, they have been historically better at winning opening games of the series at the ballpark. I think this is their 3rd straight game they won when the first "playoff" game in was in our ballpark. Granted this wasn;t really a playoff.. but technically it is to me as it is an elimination game.

Anyway, to the off season we go. Hopefully they make some big moves. I really like the idea of Cruz coming back as DH if he will do it. Nice talking to all of you and may there be a government when you awake tomorrow. Seriously, how exactly can our government just shutdown? Does these mean I don't have to pay taxes anymore?

I forgot about that, takes effect at midnight?

watch out the debt ceiling, if they don't raise it.....well, watch out for any investments
it'll be messy

glad things are going well Ranger Dude :)

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DT, Rev, Lainey, Sadie, Darryl, refugee, romeo, and the whole damn sad sack Ranger loving gang, it's been a shitload of fun chatting every night and keeping it going despite the bums at ESPN going to Facebook. A sad truth in my life is that I was so happy to find that you were all still here after I was off for a month moving to the east coast. Can't wait for our off season thread to really get going as it should be an extremely interesting one. Ya'll are awesome.

Hang around buddy. We'll be here.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right back at cha Ben!

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one should be going away anytime soon. Baseball is a talking sport and there is never a true off season in the great game.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Taco. Damn nice of you . we'll all catch up.:yahoo:

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season was semi-doomed in many ways.

Before it ever began we lost two big sources of runs and replaced them with AJP and Berkman. Strike 1.

We lost Harrison almost immediately and never had Colby or Feliz (minus a few weeks). Strike 2.

We lost one of our only remaining power sources for 50 crucial games. Strike 3. You're out.

Oh, and we had Wash calling the shots again. But that goes without saying.