• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #13 Patriots vs Rams Thursday December 10, 2020 8:20 PM EST NFL Network (Some ABC)

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why aren't the Patriots stcking the middle on defense on 3rd and 4th down and 1? Goff gets it easily every time right up the middle

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense SERIOUSLY! You go off sides!!!

Good night folks

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive line should have flown back today because they sure in hell ain't playing football tonight.

Stidham is getting the crap knocked out of him. Down 24-3, they know he's passing and they just pin back their ears and fly. The subs are out there and they're making the Pats look bad. Six blockers can't handle four rushers. 7 in coverage and no one can separate and Stidham needs at least one more second just to find some to throw at. McVeay was ready for BB tonight.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly is the only thing that comes to mind.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn attitudes sure have changed from last week. We spoke on receivers earlier this week I used the word inconsistent to describe them, it may apply to the whole team

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were several glaring problems last night and it the biggest problem was "Coaching". Belichick attempted to do the same thing he did in the Super Bowl and keep Goff's numbers down. That's exactly what McVeay knew BB would do and Akers ran the ball 29 times for 171 yards. Oddly enough, the Rams cam out running and the Patriots never made the adjustment and kept attacking the middle of the offense as Akers took a hand off went right by them. The 4-3 pocket crush doesn't work if the QB isn't throwing. The Rams had 322 yards of offense and Akers accounted for 53% of it.

The Rams showed early that they were going to put five defenders on the line. If Cam was in the gun all five came at him an they sacked him four times. The rams coaches watched a few game films and they saw what we all saw. Cam newton is not an NFL QB, especially in the passing game. Twice he was premature throwing passes to White. Both were 8 yard screens and when White turned around the ball was already to him and he dropped one and got pummeled when he caught the other.

One other problem that no other team has had to deal with is two games in five days and not being able to go home because the games were in the same stadium, 3000 miles from home. The team had to sleep in college dorms, eat cafeteria food and were quarantined to the UCLA campus. The Patriots are the only team over the past 10-12 years that have had two games in a roe on the west coast. They played the Chargers in San Diego and then went to Colorado for the week and then to Mexico to play the Raiders. I know it's not a big deal, but I don't think this team got proper rest and my guess is that even their bathroom schedules were a bit messed up.

This is where Kraft has to be the owner and tell BB, "Look Bill, this is a lost year. Not 100% your fault, but you have to rise above it. I want you to start Stidham for the final three games and see whether or not he's in the future mix. Tell Cam it's my decision." If BB says he doesn't want to start Stidham, thank him and send him on his way. Make McDaniels the Interim coach and and see if that makes any difference. Bill Belichick is an employee and he has to do what his boss wants. If the Krafts are willing to suffer two more losses against the Dolphins and Bills then so be it.

Maybe they are playing for a better draft pick now.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were no halftime adjustments by the Patriots. Rams ran the ball at will and forced Cam to throw and play-calling is freaking atrocious! 4 times in the 20 and only get 3 points.... Yeah that's win a ton of games for ya

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also 4th and goal.. Rams tried to draw you offsides and called a time out.... What do you do right after the time out? Yeah, that's right.. You jump offsides!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been very obvious from the beginning. This is not a team that plays well from behind. Cam doesn't have the tools to mix the pass and run anymore. He's playing for one more big paycheck and he's actually playing himself out of the league.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were several glaring problems last night and it the biggest problem was "Coaching". Belichick attempted to do the same thing he did in the Super Bowl and keep Goff's numbers down. That's exactly what McVeay knew BB would do and Akers ran the ball 29 times for 171 yards. Oddly enough, the Rams cam out running and the Patriots never made the adjustment and kept attacking the middle of the offense as Akers took a hand off went right by them. The 4-3 pocket crush doesn't work if the QB isn't throwing. The Rams had 322 yards of offense and Akers accounted for 53% of it.

The Rams showed early that they were going to put five defenders on the line. If Cam was in the gun all five came at him an they sacked him four times. The rams coaches watched a few game films and they saw what we all saw. Cam newton is not an NFL QB, especially in the passing game. Twice he was premature throwing passes to White. Both were 8 yard screens and when White turned around the ball was already to him and he dropped one and got pummeled when he caught the other.

One other problem that no other team has had to deal with is two games in five days and not being able to go home because the games were in the same stadium, 3000 miles from home. The team had to sleep in college dorms, eat cafeteria food and were quarantined to the UCLA campus. The Patriots are the only team over the past 10-12 years that have had two games in a roe on the west coast. They played the Chargers in San Diego and then went to Colorado for the week and then to Mexico to play the Raiders. I know it's not a big deal, but I don't think this team got proper rest and my guess is that even their bathroom schedules were a bit messed up.

This is where Kraft has to be the owner and tell BB, "Look Bill, this is a lost year. Not 100% your fault, but you have to rise above it. I want you to start Stidham for the final three games and see whether or not he's in the future mix. Tell Cam it's my decision." If BB says he doesn't want to start Stidham, thank him and send him on his way. Make McDaniels the Interim coach and and see if that makes any difference. Bill Belichick is an employee and he has to do what his boss wants. If the Krafts are willing to suffer two more losses against the Dolphins and Bills then so be it.

I'll paraphase your claims for you. 2+2 =273.
Kraft is a great owner because he does not make game calls over the hall of fame coach.

I'll paraphase your claims for you. 2+2 =273.
Kraft is a great owner because he does not make game calls over the hall of fame coach.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southie, You really have to take off those Red, Blue and Silver specs. You refuse to say anything negative as if you're defending Patriots Fandom. I've been a fan of this team since 1960. My mancave is a Patriots Cave. I'll defend this team to the death, but in 2020 this is not what what we've bcome used to over the past twenty years and making comments and pointing out faults doesn't detract from the history. The issue is recognizing problems and doing something to correct them and Bill just seems to be refusing to do that. Bill belichick is not the same "Hall of fane" coach in 2020 that he was in 2010. I'm sorry, but his ego is a part of him and to me, it appears to clouding his better judgement.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Great question. I'm really glad you asked that. Cam's our quarterback," Belichick said.

WTF?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bright side, we no longer have to worry about whether or not the Patriots are making the playoffs. They’re clearly not getting any better so we can now watch the rest of the season without any emotional involvement.