• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck The Patriots

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Ted2 last night and they filmed Brady's dick and the bastid was the size of a baby whale

... and was fuggin glowin

... so there's that ...

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was more fun on the CBS boards when Shicka and myself would go back and forth. pysc is no where near on Shicka's level. He's simply a hater of all things Patriots, and hates when facts disprove his idioitic thoughts, causing him to go into homo-erotic counter commentary.

Ever think its just the fact that YOU are a giant fuckin moron!!!!
You have nothing to disprove anything I have except your million an one links and your continuous deflections.
And lets get it straight YOU are the one with all the fag talk....but we all know its from experience!!!!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have nothing to disprove anything I have except your million an one links and your continuous deflections.
And lets get it straight YOU are the one with all the fag talk....but we all know its from experience!!!!

laughing-puppets-o.gif

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's a fact for you. The headsets are controlled by the NFL and the NFL confirmed that during the Pats v Steelers game this year the outage was due to infastructure and weather issues, and not by the Patriots org.

You mean like those type facts?

As for your you homo comment, wtf are you talking about?

One thing is clear, you are having an inner struggle with your own sexuality.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a fact for you. The headsets are controlled by the NFL and the NFL confirmed that during the Pats v Steelers game this year the outage was due to infastructure and weather issues, and not by the Patriots org.

You mean like those type facts?

As for your you homo comment, wtf are you talking about?

One thing is clear, you are having an inner struggle with your own sexuality.

Sounds to me as if you're just spouting off shit now.... admission of guilt or something???
And now we get the deflection of 'your' homo shit..... good idea, you should stay in the closet.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds to me as if you're just spouting off shit now.... admission of guilt or something???
And now we get the deflection of 'your' homo shit..... good idea, you should stay in the closet.

Ahhhh your whittle feewings hurt?

Must suck being in the closet like you are and having to project it onto others. What's the matter, you worried they'll kick you out of your wannabe gang biker club and take your leather vest away?

You go righton believing falsehoods to explain away why the Patriots have been more dominant than the Steelers the last couple of decades, scooter.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh your whittle feewings hurt?

Must suck being in the closet like you are and having to project it onto others. What's the matter, you worried they'll kick you out of your wannabe gang biker club and take your leather vest away?

You go righton believing falsehoods to explain away why the Patriots have been more dominant than the Steelers the last couple of decades, scooter.

Fuck it is unbelievable to the stupidity you spew out the shit hole you call a mouth.....

Bitch you couldn't hurt anyones feelings, well probably your left hand when you cheat with your right......

If you had dynamite for brains you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.
Scooter, yea that's funny.... Six Is Greater than four fat boy....
Now fuck off, smells like you brush your teeth with a shitty dick, fag......

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it is unbelievable to the stupidity you spew out the shit hole you call a mouth.....

Bitch you couldn't hurt anyones feelings, well probably your left hand when you cheat with your right......

If you had dynamite for brains you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.
Scooter, yea that's funny.... Six Is Greater than four fat boy....
Now fuck off, smells like you brush your teeth with a shitty dick, fag......

How pithy a retort. I amazed you can string together more than 6 words at a time.

Love how desperate you are that you need to reach back roughly 40 years in order to feel superior somehow, while ignoring the present where the Patriots have been more dominate.

Living vicariously though a sport team is no way to go through life. Only weak minded people with an inferiorty complex typically need to do that.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How pithy a retort. I amazed you can string together more than 6 words at a time.

Love how desperate you are that you need to reach back roughly 40 years in order to feel superior somehow, while ignoring the present where the Patriots have been more dominate.

Living vicariously though a sport team is no way to go through life. Only weak minded people with an inferiorty complex typically need to do that.

Desperate??? Because your sorry shit team hasn't been able to catch us Yet???

So your finally confessing to your inferiority complex....Good for you. I'm sure your mom is proud, she'd like for you to get off your dead ass and out of the basement now, trash needs to be taken out.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00