• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck The Patriots

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it make you feel better to have an excuse in your back pocket in case the patriots lose? Does it make the loss that much more tolerable?

Scooby, it would appear that under your rules, one may boast about their team winning or they can shut up and say nothing. Believing that your team will lose may only be blamed upon them having no heart and determination. It's just fucking stupid for you to take this simplistic and absolute stand you have taken about injuries. If the Pats had lost the SB last year and I tried to blame the loss on Jerod Mayo being on IR, you'd be correct to attack that. Romo/Bryant was devastating for the Cowboys this year. Losing Edelman and the O line health issues that the Pats have has been significant. Call bullshit all you want but it's retarded to do so.

This is where you're wrong. Losses don't bother me, it see football as entertainment and nothing more. Anyone that says they need their team to win every game is a liar, because if that were true it would be boring.

When I look at my favorite team the Patriots I look at them for what they are.

You seem to lack the ability to understand opinions on a teams situation isn't the same thing as an excuse.

I offered what I see is their current situation. Till it's known who will be back, and what ability they will have if still hurt, it's hard to say if the Pats are a contender or one and done.

You shouldn't assume, makes you look stupid.

Oh stop it.

You are an insane Blatant homer...We'll just leave it at that. A normal fan would love to see their DT fight through a face masking penalty and still get to the QB...oh of course not against brady though. Suh probably didn't even know where brady was but the goal is to crush the pocket...heaven forbid.

I was agreeing with ya up til that last sentence. You call homerism on others and then type that? :L

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scooby, it would appear that under your rules, one may boast about their team winning or they can shut up and say nothing. Believing that your team will lose may only be blamed upon them having no heart and determination. It's just fucking stupid for you to take this simplistic and absolute stand you have taken about injuries. If the Pats had lost the SB last year and I tried to blame the loss on Jerod Mayo being on IR, you'd be correct to attack that. Romo/Bryant was devastating for the Cowboys this year. Losing Edelman and the O line health issues that the Pats have has been significant. Call bullshit all you want but it's retarded to do so.

Oh stop it.

I was agreeing with ya up til that last sentence. You call homerism on others and then type that? :L

They don't bother me. Somewhere over the years I moved into a state of just enjoying the games win or lose. Whey they lost to the Giants, each time, I was over it about 30 seconds later. I found myself satisfied having watched great games. I certainly prefer for them to win, but the gap has closed dramatically for me. What's fun about a loss is the sports debating afterwards, ie sports radio etc.

And it's true that if someones favorite team won all the time, they would start to get bored with it. There has to be ups and downs to keep the entertainment value up. You wouldn't watch if you knew the outcome.

The highs are much higher when there are also some lows would be another way to put it.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My rules? Please point out where I said a loss may only be blamed upon a team having no heart and determination. You're making things up to try and sell your bullshit. If you read the countless posts I have made on this subject you will see I have said injuries have a huge impact on the success of any give team.

All my posts in response to NEPatsfan are about having an excuse ready if the pats get bounced. Now please stop putting words in my mouth and stop acting like you don't know what I am talking about.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Are there cases where injuries are a valid excuse or not?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Are there cases where injuries are a valid excuse or not?
Yep. I never disputed that. Not once. You are trying to make this about my feelings on injuries. It has nothing to do with that. Think about it.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I never disputed that. Not once. You are trying to make this about my feelings on injuries. It has nothing to do with that. Think about it.

I have thought about it. It still seems like boasting or STFU are the two options you're allowing.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh stop it.

He had his head jerked sideways and brady was moving away. It's all happening split second but magically he was able to target bradys knee. What world are you guys from???

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, psych comes back with another gay slur thereby proving my point of his fixation with homosexuality.

The inner struggle for him continues and is shown through his need of projection.

Not according to your mother!!!!

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had his head jerked sideways and brady was moving away. It's all happening split second but magically he was able to target bradys knee. What world are you guys from???

So just leap backwards in some random flop in the general direction of Brady, like near his legs? That is a dangerous move for the other players and just the type of move the game want's to reduce for good reason. If you want to believe he had no control then so be it but I don't think so in the least.

Last edited:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries can clearly be a cause for a loss but using it as an excuse is a little more than than. If the Rothesberger can't play well this weekend and the Steelers get pounded as a result, it's a good reason for the loss. You don't close your eyes and say it doesn't matter. But since injuries are a constant teams have to deal with as best they can regardless it's not a good excuse. i.e. whining about it.

That's my distinction.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you in eigth grade?

you probably are....
Your fuckin childish bullshit knows no bounds.
I grow weary of your shit as you have no intelligence or intellect other than the fact that you avoid the obvious and defend nothing at all unless it has to do with your love affair of tom brady.

You post links and spout off bullshit that holds no bearing on any conversation expect to deflect the actual facts and truth to any thread.

You want childish, fuck off pig fucker.
How's that grab ya
I'm sure this will fill your need for your childish games.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you probably are....
I grow weary of your shit as you have no intelligence or intellect other than the fact that you avoid the obvious and defend nothing at all unless it has to do with your love affair of tom brady.

You post links and spout off bullshit that holds no bearing on any conversation expect to deflect the actual facts and truth to any thread.

How's that grab ya

Amen, you tell him.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you probably are....

How's that grab ya

This coming from a guy that tosses out homo-erotic commentary in such frequency it appears to be a fixation.

Your retorts are that of an 8th grader, and though they are often verbose, and one might even say loquacious, they are still childish.

I'm trying to think back to the last time you were correct about anything on these boards, and nothing comes to mind.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from a guy that tosses out homo-erotic commentary in such frequency it appears to be a fixation.

Your retorts are that of an 8th grader, and though they are often verbose, and one might even say loquacious, they are still childish.

I'm trying to think back to the last time you were correct about anything on these boards, and nothing comes to mind.

Your the one always talking about your bitch brady.....
You want correct....Like the thread title says Patriots suck and I'll add cheat too
Anything else bitch boy?????

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your the one always talking about your bitch brady.....
You want correct....Like the thread title says Patriots suck and I'll add cheat too
Anything else bitch boy?????

Being that I happen to be a fan of the Patriots it stands to reason I would comment more on Brady than I would, say, Blake Bortles.

You're just a weak minded fool who lives vicariously through a sports team, and thinks he's an internet tough guy.

I'm starting to enjoy just how much it eats you up that the Patriots have been the more dominant team for a couple of decades now.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being that I happen to be a fan of the Patriots it stands to reason I would comment more on Brady than I would, say, Blake Bortles.

You're just a weak minded fool who lives vicariously through a sports team, and thinks he's an internet tough guy.

I'm starting to enjoy just how much it eats you up that the Patriots have been the more dominant team for a couple of decades now.

6-2 is greater than 4-4 ....
Doesn't bother me at all.
Internet tough guy???? damn you are a crack baby there is no doubt.
You make all the threats, and talk all the trash, so seems to me you think you're the internet tough guy, when we all know you're the hoop homo just like your last avi proved as you and your jerk off buddies re-enact some gay cowboy movie... But hey I understand your jealousy, not everyone can be 6 time champs.