• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck The Patriots

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stopping by to give a big fuck you to the Patriots. And congrats on getting your ass kicked by the Dolphins. :D

....you were chanting Beast Mode weren't you?

MAC07_MALCOLM_BUTLER_THUMBNAIL.jpg

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I presume that a passrushers job is supposed to rush the QB no? Suh was doing everything he could to get there even though his helmet was being ripped off. Do you expect him to stop or fight through it? This is a ridiculous question...

That argument was used for spearing and hitting defenseless players. i.e. Once player propelled themselves they couldn't stop. Well players learned to tackle better with that rule. So same for diving at QBs legs. Just throwing yourself at the QB, particularly like Suh did is a cheap shot, foul or no foul. He got away with it because of the foul but It sure looked like a good acting job as well to me.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good friends of mine, who have substantially more class as football fans than the likes of you.

As for your homo-erotic commentary, it speaks more to some sort of interal issue you may be having with your own sexuality. In todays age you shouldn't be so worried about comming out of the closet, most people won't judge you for it, and those that do, you should not worry about.

bigfinger.gif

That would be you pole smoker!!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure spend a lot of time discussing male on male sexual activities. It's OK to come out of the closet, even Pittsburgh. Your safe now.

That would be you Quasihomo

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I was. But that game is almost a year old now. I'm more focused on the fact that they just lost to one of the worst teams in the league last week. :D

Why those are Your Miami Dolphins! :D

I remember a game in 2004 where late in the season the Patriots lost to the Dolphins on a bad, bad play by Brady. The Steelers ended up with home field in part to that loss.

Patriots won in Pittsburgh anyways.

i.e. We'll see what it really means in about 2 weeks.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clear example of DPI.

If Butler doesn't come up with the ball I could almost agree. Alas, with both players having equal right to the ball, Malcolm made the play.

Of course I was. But that game is almost a year old now. I'm more focused on the fact that they just lost to one of the worst teams in the league last week. :D

SUPERBOWL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>reg season.

Cripes :L

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't that SB team though. This team is different. They aren't better. They're 2-4 over the last 6, losing the worst team in their division to end the year. I hate to break it to you man, but you probably won't be winning a playoff game this year.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't that SB team though. This team is different. They aren't better. They're 2-4 over the last 6, losing the worst team in their division to end the year. I hate to break it to you man, but you probably won't be winning a playoff game this year.

So you're thinking that two weeks rest and the return of several key players won't garner a single playoff win huh? Sounds more like that's what you'd like to see happen.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're thinking that two weeks rest and the return of several key players won't garner a single playoff win huh? Sounds more like that's what you'd like to see happen.

Of course. :D But still. If you have to play the Chiefs, that would be matchup nightmare. They will get to Brady. Rooting for the Bengals hard so this happens.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to boast about the Patriots because they're a question mark at this point. They may well continue to have OL issues but they also might do a 180.

Chung returning to the defense will be significant.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just checked in with handicapper. He gave me his steel pipe lock. Miami won't win a playoff game this year. Must suck same result year in and year out for Dolphin fans.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just checked in with handicapper. He gave me his steel pipe lock. Miami won't win a playoff game this year. Must suck same result year in and year out for Dolphin fans.

Must suck losing to one of the worst teams in the league. :D

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must suck losing to one of the worst teams in the league. :D
Not when you know you still have more games to play. The only thing that sucks is Miami players, coaches and fans get all the good tee times. Seniority has it's perks I guess?

Reactions: BUD