• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck The Patriots

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when you know you still have more games to play. The only thing that sucks is Miami players, coaches and fans get all the good tee times. Seniority has it's perks I guess?

Too cold to go golfing yet. I kinda want to go to city hall and propose building an indoor golf course. That would be fucking epic.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be you Quasihomo

Oh look, psych comes back with another gay slur thereby proving my point of his fixation with homosexuality.

The inner struggle for him continues and is shown through his need of projection.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to boast about the Patriots because they're a question mark at this point. They may well continue to have OL issues but they also might do a 180.

Chung, et al, returning to the defense will be significant.

FIFY :suds:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Pats are the team that you could most argue will be one and done OR win it all.

Who the F knows what team will take the field next week.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Pats are the team that you could most argue will be one and done OR win it all.

Uh-oh, now you've done it. @Scooby-Doo is going to be upset and cry that you are making a built in excuse, because he doesn't have a clue on the Patriots current state of affairs with players and injuries.

On a serioius note, the Patriots are in fact probably the hardest to get a feel on where they are currently at, due to so many key injuries not having any tangible information as to where they will be by next weekends game.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're scooby, you scoff even if a team loses its entire roster. It's what you do.

sddefault.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a tough decision between winner and funny.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't that SB team though. This team is different. They aren't better. They're 2-4 over the last 6, losing the worst team in their division to end the year. I hate to break it to you man, but you probably won't be winning a playoff game this year.

Time will tell whether this was a blip in the season or not.

They WILL have a lot of players coming back, that's not in question. They were held back in the tail end of the season to ensure that. The question is how well they play when they come back.

Maybe it won't matter and they'll be one and done but they could farther then you want to admit. I don't know yet either but enough teams have had crappy Decembers and still went won the SB to take a wait and see attitude.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh-oh, now you've done it. @Scooby-Doo is going to be upset and cry that you are making a built in excuse, because he doesn't have a clue on the Patriots current state of affairs with players and injuries.

On a serioius note, the Patriots are in fact probably the hardest to get a feel on where they are currently at, due to so many key injuries not having any tangible information as to where they will be by next weekends game.
You are such a doosh. :L

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your making such comments doesn't make them true.

You don't know squat about the New England Patriots. That is a fact.
Does it make you feel better to have an excuse in your back pocket in case the patriots lose? Does it make the loss that much more tolerable?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it make you feel better to have an excuse in your back pocket in case the patriots lose? Does it make the loss that much more tolerable?

This is where you're wrong. Losses don't bother me, it see football as entertainment and nothing more. Anyone that says they need their team to win every game is a liar, because if that were true it would be boring.

When I look at my favorite team the Patriots I look at them for what they are.

You seem to lack the ability to understand opinions on a teams situation isn't the same thing as an excuse.

I offered what I see is their current situation. Till it's known who will be back, and what ability they will have if still hurt, it's hard to say if the Pats are a contender or one and done.

You shouldn't assume, makes you look stupid.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where you're wrong. Losses don't bother me, it see football as entertainment and nothing more. Anyone that says they need their team to win every game is a liar, because if that were true it would be boring.

When I look at my favorite team the Patriots I look at them for what they are.

You seem to lack the ability to understand opinions on a teams situation isn't the same thing as an excuse.

I offered what I see is their current situation. Till it's known who will be back, and what ability they will have if still hurt, it's hard to say if the Pats are a contender or one and done.

You shouldn't assume, makes you look stupid.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That argument was used for spearing and hitting defenseless players. i.e. Once player propelled themselves they couldn't stop. Well players learned to tackle better with that rule. So same for diving at QBs legs. Just throwing yourself at the QB, particularly like Suh did is a cheap shot, foul or no foul. He got away with it because of the foul but It sure looked like a good acting job as well to me.
You are an insane Blatant homer...We'll just leave it at that. A normal fan would love to see their DT fight through a face masking penalty and still get to the QB...oh of course not against brady though. Suh probably didn't even know where brady was but the goal is to crush the pocket...heaven forbid.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That sounds like the Packers.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are an insane Blatant homer...We'll just leave it at that. A normal fan would love to see their DT fight through a face masking penalty and still get to the QB...oh of course not against brady though. Suh probably didn't even know where brady was but the goal is to crush the pocket...heaven forbid.

A nice el floppo in the direction of a QBs knees. Good football. But I'M the homer..