• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck The Patriots

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I was trying to say...now if you want something to bitch about bitch about Vernon's late hit that was blatant....

Honestly I can't comment on that one either since I didn't see it.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The contact made is at Brady's midsection

He fell awkwardly on his lower half

Out of all of Suh's Dirty plays, this one doesnt rank in the Top 500

I think he threw himself in Brady's general direction and, no, not at his midsection, his legs. If he takes his knees out in the process, no big deal.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon fan :pound:.... Pats fan since the qb that played for Michigan started playing for NE...16 yrs almost

Makes you a Brady fan then sounds like.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shows you're so full of yourself.....

Get a grip.... like your avi of your fat ass getting choked by a couple of cowboys fans.... what is that foreplay for you peter pumpers????

Good friends of mine, who have substantially more class as football fans than the likes of you.

As for your homo-erotic commentary, it speaks more to some sort of interal issue you may be having with your own sexuality. In todays age you shouldn't be so worried about comming out of the closet, most people won't judge you for it, and those that do, you should not worry about.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why do you keep bringing up your love affair of tom brady???
Are you really sucking his balls??? You sure a hell made it sound like you do.
You collect his dirty jocks or some strange shit???

Got a link for that too???
Your homo tendencies and tom brady link......

Another post by you with homo-erotic commentary. Now I'm thinking it's a bit more of an issue for you than you are willing to admit. You should probably seek some counseling to deal with your pent up anger and frustration regarding your own sexuality.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good friends of mine, who have substantially more class as football fans than the likes of you.

As for your homo-erotic commentary, it speaks more to some sort of interal issue you may be having with your own sexuality. In todays age you shouldn't be so worried about comming out of the closet, most people won't judge you for it, and those that do, you should not worry about.
......giphySRDR5X3L.gif

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he threw himself in Brady's general direction and, no, not at his midsection, his legs. If he takes his knees out in the process, no big deal.
Maybe you should stop thinking...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that's easier for you...
Sometimes....but obviously critical for you! The man is running full throttle and gets his head ripped sideways towards the ground and you accuse him of intentionally trying to hurt the knees of your wonder boytoy QB. Comical.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes....but obviously critical for you! The man is running full throttle and gets his head ripped sideways towards the ground and you accuse him of intentionally trying to hurt the knees of your wonder boytoy QB. Comical.

I think that's something of an exaggeration. I still think he just threw his body in the general direction of Brady and his legs. Can we admit that a LOT of players exaggerate the effect of penalties for many reasons? I think this is one of those cases.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stopping by to give a big fuck you to the Patriots. And congrats on getting your ass kicked by the Dolphins. :D

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's something of an exaggeration. I still think he just threw his body in the general direction of Brady and his legs. Can we admit that a LOT of players exaggerate the effect of penalties for many reasons? I think this is one of those cases.
I presume that a passrushers job is supposed to rush the QB no? Suh was doing everything he could to get there even though his helmet was being ripped off. Do you expect him to stop or fight through it? This is a ridiculous question...