• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck The Patriots

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how the Patriot fans take on the personality of their QB. Crybabies. :D

Edit! 200! :ipw:

I love how a fan of the 6-10 no playoffs Dolphins starts a thread about the 12-4 Patriots.. You gotta do something right? It's almost as :pound: as the 3-13 Titans fan starting threads about the Pats

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me the other angle. What I see with this (and what I saw on the TV) was Suh fake flopping into Brady.
So the refs called a fake face masking penalty on the pats RT? Am I hearing you correctly? I almost shit my pants that they got this right especially against the pats with Suh involved! Oh I get it now you are in denial because your team rarely gets called what 22 defensive penalties all year is that even possible??? Fuck...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how a fan of the 6-10 no playoffs Dolphins starts a thread about the 12-4 Patriots.. You gotta do something right? It's almost as :pound: as the 3-13 Titans fan starting threads about the Pats

Says the bandwagon Pats fan.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand how a thread titled "fuck the Patriots" could get this pissy......

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the refs called a fake face masking penalty on the pats RT? Am I hearing you correctly? I almost shit my pants that they got this right especially against the pats with Suh involved! Oh I get it now you are in denial because your team rarely gets called what 22 defensive penalties all year is that even possible??? Fuck...

Yeah like the refs never make mistakes. You can't mean that with a straight face.

And then that one penalty lead to the Suh floppola over Brady's legs.

Show me the other angle.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We just beat you. What do you expect me to do? Not talk about it?

Reactions: BUD

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, with one exception, I'm not seeing discriminatory/anti-Patriot refereeing, where the exception is the point of emphasis on calling "OPI committed by the Patriots".

That Pats have had two OT losses this year, so those were close games that could have gone the other way if something had been different, where "something" includes, for example, one less bad referee error. But fans of any team can tell similar stories; that's just part of following a difficult-to-referee sport.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you live vicariously through sports teams? Did your shift foreman give you an extra cup of coffee for being a "team player?"

Wild guess, you have tats all up and down your arms and ride a harley with some random club logo on the back of your $45 leather vest? Amirite?

Dude just face facts that you're hanging on to titles from 30 years ago.

As I told you before, the only two titles that matter are the last one and the next one. The rest are just ancient history.

Your argument would be like Star War fans arguing with Star Trek fans which series has the most movie awards, when it doesn't make a crap of difference, only the current and soon to be actually matter.

I find it truly amazing how stupid you and your responses are.
Just goes to the fact that you do not have a fuckin clue.....
For starters, I am the supervisor.... just ask your mom.
Secondly I don't own an organ donor ride....
And thirdly, all those titles count. And you can say ancient history all you want, fact of the matter is, all those years done gone by and your sorry ass team still has not caught us....

So who sucks now jagoff.....

Patriots!!!!!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it truly amazing how stupid you and your responses are.
Just goes to the fact that you do not have a fuckin clue.....
For starters, I am the supervisor.... just ask your mom.
Secondly I don't own an organ donor ride....
And thirdly, all those titles count. And you can say ancient history all you want, fact of the matter is, all those years done gone by and your sorry ass team still has not caught us....

So who sucks now jagoff.....

Patriots!!!!!

What an utter loser of an adult, assuming you are even and adult. You live vicariously through the Steelers and asctually think that their previous titles somehow elevate your status in society.

I see it as sports entertainment, and enjoy it for what it is, unlike yourself. Previous titles mean nothing, because it's just a game.

Your hatred of Tom Brady and all things Patriots stems from your need to feel superior via your vicarious views, and the fact that TB12 and the Patriots have been the more dominate team the last couple of decades.

It's just a game, whether either team wins or loses, or fails to make the SB means nothiing in the end.

Maybe you should seek some medical help, in the mean time here are a few things you can do to minmize the negative health effects of your style of following sports.

Living Vicariously Through Sports Teams: Is It Healthy?

Reducing Your Risk
There are lifestyle factors that you may want to change to improve your mental and physical well-being as you root, root, root for the home team. Consider the following tips:
  • Drink in moderation. Alcohol acts as a depressant and can make you feel worse when upset.
  • Avoid gambling, which may increase stress levels.
  • Take frequent breaks, especially if you experience strong emotions.
  • Turn off the volume on your TV. Reducing noise levels can help you calm down if you are upset.
  • Exercise to reduce stress levels before the game.
  • Avoid fans who tend to overreact and opt to watch a game with friends who get less upset.
  • Make healthy food choices.
  • If you smoke, talk to your doctor about ways to quit.
  • Maintain normal sleep routines.

Finally, using your idiotic line of thinking the Browns are the king of football titles with 8, thereby making them a far superiour team to the Steelers..

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an utter loser of an adult, assuming you are even and adult. You live vicariously through the Steelers and asctually think that their previous titles somehow elevate your status in society.

I see it as sports entertainment, and enjoy it for what it is, unlike yourself. Previous titles mean nothing, because it's just a game.

Your hatred of Tom Brady and all things Patriots stems from your need to feel superior via your vicarious views, and the fact that TB12 and the Patriots have been the more dominate team the last couple of decades.

It's just a game, whether either team wins or loses, or fails to make the SB means nothiing in the end.

Maybe you should seek some medical help, in the mean time here are a few things you can do to minmize the negative health effects of your style of following sports.

Living Vicariously Through Sports Teams: Is It Healthy?

Reducing Your Risk
There are lifestyle factors that you may want to change to improve your mental and physical well-being as you root, root, root for the home team. Consider the following tips:
  • Drink in moderation. Alcohol acts as a depressant and can make you feel worse when upset.
  • Avoid gambling, which may increase stress levels.
  • Take frequent breaks, especially if you experience strong emotions.
  • Turn off the volume on your TV. Reducing noise levels can help you calm down if you are upset.
  • Exercise to reduce stress levels before the game.
  • Avoid fans who tend to overreact and opt to watch a game with friends who get less upset.
  • Make healthy food choices.
  • If you smoke, talk to your doctor about ways to quit.
  • Maintain normal sleep routines.

Finally, using your idiotic line of thinking the Browns are the king of football titles with 8, thereby making them a far superiour team to the Steelers..

Such the pathetic piece of shit....LOL

Even go to the extremes of questioning a United States Vet.....
You pretty much speak to the fact of you being a commie ....
Got a link for that too???

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such the pathetic piece of shit....LOL

Even go to the extremes of questioning a United States Vet.....
You pretty much speak to the fact of you being a commie ....

Questioning a Vet? Are you referring to red the liar? He may or may not be a Vet, but what he is not, by his own admission, a Vietnam POW.

By the way, your response essentially shows I was spot on.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Questioning a Vet? Are you referring to red the liar? He may or may not be a Vet, but what he is not, by his own admission, a Vietnam POW.

By the way, your response essentially shows I was spot on.

It shows you're so full of yourself.....

Get a grip.... like your avi of your fat ass getting choked by a couple of cowboys fans.... what is that foreplay for you peter pumpers????

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why do you keep bringing up your love affair of tom brady???
Are you really sucking his balls??? You sure a hell made it sound like you do.
You collect his dirty jocks or some strange shit???

Your homo tendencies and tom brady link......

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats should be made to change their names instead of the redskins . pats = cheaters come on red white and blue .

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah like the refs never make mistakes. You can't mean that with a straight face.

And then that one penalty lead to the Suh floppola over Brady's legs.

Show me the other angle.
Fox had the other angle they showed it when their ref Mike Pereira explained what happened on the play and why it wasn't a penalty on Suh. It was blatantly clear but I don't have the time to scour the internet for it because a blind pats homer was too busy blowing his brady doll and missed it. Now the other play when Vernon hit brady late was correct and idiotic on Vernon's part. He almost cost his team another game I'm not sure they should even resign the guy....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
suh2.0.gif
There you go Suhs getting his head ripped off rushing the QB and he's supposed to just stop himself while in midair lunging for brady...you guys crack me up. Blatant facemasking...see what you want homer.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 73753
There you go Suhs getting his head ripped off rushing the QB and he's supposed to just stop himself while in midair lunging for brady...you guys crack me up. Blatant facemasking...see what you want homer.

LOL

Patriot Fans

They look for suspensions and rule changes every time Tom Brady gets hit

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Patriot Fans

They look for suspensions and rule changes every time Tom Brady gets hit
They have the nerve to complain when they only had 22 defensive penalties all year heading into last week...are you kidding me! How is that even possible???