• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck The Patriots

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for proving my point.

Your inferiority complex on the matter is hilarous.

Since the Kraft's bought the New England Patriots they have been the most dominate team in the NFL. Your reaction to it, blame non existent cheating, instead of accepting the fact they have simply been better.

Since we get to choose how far to go back, Pat's are 2-4 in last six games. Not so dominate. Steelers carry a total of 6 SB wins with 4 of them coming in a short 6 year span. 4 SB's in 6 years is dominate.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's have a call out for that overpaid sack of s**t named Suh. He won't play but he'll work hard to retain this status as the dirtiest player in football.
Why because your olineman was facemasking him as he was coming around the corner to belt your boytoy brady? I just knew some pats fans would bitch about that play...Suh was just fine yesterday....

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well sports pages have the mighty pats limping into the playoffs . so will pats banner be can't win the afc without deflated balls ?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for proving my point.

Your inferiority complex on the matter is hilarous.

Since the Kraft's bought the New England Patriots they have been the most dominate team in the NFL. Your reaction to it, blame non existent cheating, instead of accepting the fact they have simply been better.

What point, the one on the top of your head???
Inferiority complex, dude you are just grasping at bullshit now.
Fuck kraft, just face facts 6-2 is greater than 4-4 chump.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,805.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the Kraft's bought the New England Patriots they have been the most dominate team in the NFL.

Paul Tagliabue, Roger Goodell, numerous rules committee members, and countless referees in various seasons.... all notwithstanding, the Patriots aren't the only thing ol' Krafty has bought over the years.

:heh:

Last edited:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any facemask. I see someone diving towards Brady's legs in one big el-floppo.

Here's the play...

Ndamukong Suh's low hit leaves Tom Brady hobbling after game

A criminal. Your Miami Dolphins..

Did you read this part in the article you posted?

FOX Sports analyst and former NFL VP of Officials Mike Pereira explains:

"... Because as he came around the edge, Suh got his helmet grabbed and actually, illegal use of hands was called (against the Patriots)," Pereira said. "And [Suh] got pulled into the contact ... turned sideways and didn't lead with the shoulder. Even though the contact was around the knee, since it was coming off the block, and since there was not an attempt to drive a shoulder into the knee area it's not a foul whatsoever."

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read this part in the article you posted?

Yep. Can you say cya? Did you watch the play? Suh literally dives backwards to do what? Tackle Brady? puhleeze. Did they fine Suh for stepping on Rodgers? hmmmm.

In the finest tradition of Bill Lambeer and the NBA..

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well sports pages have the mighty pats limping into the playoffs . so will pats banner be can't win the afc without deflated balls ?

Yes either that or that no offensive line will be detrimental to a teams performance.

Be careful. You've already had your heart ripped with your own teams troubles.. The Pats still might do better than you think.

Wouldn't that suck? :)

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes either that or that no offensive line will be detrimental to a teams performance.

Be careful. You've already had your heart ripped with your own teams troubles.. The Pats still might do better than you think.

Wouldn't that suck? :)
we need a coach and a gm that will spend a little on a line to protect luck . as far as this year i could careless i would like to see panthers , chiefs or broncos but the redskins would be a great story for the change their namers . yes i would love that fu to those people .

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...or.......we could all be waiting for a drunk/drugged-out owner getting ready to hold a press-conference on his ''lame-duck'' HC........?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Can you say cya? Did you watch the play? Suh literally dives backwards to do what? Tackle Brady? puhleeze. Did they fine Suh for stepping on Rodgers? hmmmm.

In the finest tradition of Bill Lambeer and the NBA..
Suh did nothing wrong. You're crying about nothing.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What point, the one on the top of your head???
Inferiority complex, dude you are just grasping at bullshit now.
Fuck kraft, just face facts 6-2 is greater than 4-4 chump.

So you live vicariously through sports teams? Did your shift foreman give you an extra cup of coffee for being a "team player?"

Wild guess, you have tats all up and down your arms and ride a harley with some random club logo on the back of your $45 leather vest? Amirite?

Dude just face facts that you're hanging on to titles from 30 years ago.

As I told you before, the only two titles that matter are the last one and the next one. The rest are just ancient history.

Your argument would be like Star War fans arguing with Star Trek fans which series has the most movie awards, when it doesn't make a crap of difference, only the current and soon to be actually matter.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I'm sure he got pushed into Brady... :rolleyes2:
What do you not get the pat olineman grabbed Suh's facemask and he flew sideways into brady. The call went against the pats for a reason! Not saying Suh's a saint but come on man....the other angle actually shows him being pulled to the right and down as he was rushing the QB.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you not get the pat olineman grabbed Suh's facemask and he flew sideways into brady. The call went against the pats for a reason! Not saying Suh's a saint but come on man....the other angle actually shows him being pulled to the right and down as he was rushing the QB.

Show me the other angle. What I see with this (and what I saw on the TV) was Suh fake flopping into Brady.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how the Patriot fans take on the personality of their QB. Crybabies. :D

Edit! 200! :ipw: