• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck The Patriots

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what quarterback doesn't "complain" to the officials? At least he doesn't blame someone else for a "loss"

Sorry didn't know Cam was a Cheateriot, pretty sure there's a thread called Cam Newton is a pussy.

EDIT: Just looked it up... you were the last one to post in it.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry didn't know Cam was a Cheateriot, pretty sure there's a thread called Cam Newton is a pussy.

EDIT: Just looked it up... you were the last one to post in it.

you do realize you posted about Brady and implying he was the only one who did it... (Whine that is) so I posted that and yes I do know there is a thread about Newton already....

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do realize you posted about Brady and implying he was the only one who did it... (Whine that is) so I posted that

HammerDown reply to NEhomer: What a punkass whiny bitch!
sonnyblack65 reply to HammerDown: most refs are, no biggie

My posted picture:
CRYBRADY
Broncos' defender says Pats' QB is just a big whiner with refs

The fine print on the picture:
Tom Brady needs a timeout, according to Broncos Antonio Smith, who says QB will throw tantrums if he doesn't get way.

Brady-5.png

You do realize your reading comprehension sucks.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HammerDown reply to NEhomer: What a punkass whiny bitch!
sonnyblack65 reply to HammerDown: most refs are, no biggie

My posted picture:
CRYBRADY
Broncos' defender says Pats' QB is just a big whiner with refs

The fine print on the picture:
Tom Brady needs a timeout, according to Broncos Antonio Smith, who says QB will throw tantrums if he doesn't get way.

View attachment 89728

You do realize your reading comprehension sucks.

I can comprehend it perfectly. Apparently you can't... But continue on. I get a player called him a cry baby.... which is what you were getting at... I am just saying it's not like Brady is the only cry baby in the game

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can comprehend it perfectly. Apparently you can't... But continue on. I get a player called him a cry baby.... which is what you were getting at... I am just saying it's not like Brady is the only cry baby in the game

Funniest_Memes_the-deflategate-case-is-closed-everyone-we-can-all-go-home-now_1465.png

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Lions won their last Super Bowl in.....?????.......Oh yeah, never.
geeez,...they've never even played in one.
The closest they ever came was hosting it in 2006.

Amazing, loser calling a winner, a whiner..........sounds more like the loser is doing the whining.

Come back when the Lions make the playoffs., let alone a Super Bowl.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently you can't comprehend it or didn't until I spelled it out to you... By the way... Cam isn't whining to the refs. At least I wasn't way out in center field on my comment.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Lions won their last Super Bowl in.....?????.......Oh yeah, never.
geeez,...they've never even played in one.
The closest they ever came was hosting it in 2006.

Amazing, loser calling a winner, a whiner..........sounds more like the loser is doing the whining.

Come back when the Lions make the playoffs., let alone a Super Bowl.

The Lions have as many Championships as the Cheateriots do, but the Lions earned theirs without cheating. When it comes to my Lions... I'll laugh at you and I'll laugh with you. I doubt you could come up with something I've never heard before.

Last edited:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any fool knows that the Bronco's players said this before the game. They knew they were gonna get to Brady and a lot, and were smart saying this so that the refs wouldn't flag them as much even for late hits. Anyone with a brain that watched the game, saw that Brady never complained once after his 23 hits. Last year Bennett said that Brady was one of the toughest QB's and even congratulated him after good hits or sacks. Von Miller praised Brady too. The smart Denver players also said that the only way to bring Gronk down was to tackle low, again prepping the refs to throw less flags .

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you can't comprehend it or didn't until I spelled it out to you... By the way... Cam isn't whining to the refs. At least I wasn't way out in center field on my comment.

guess you didn't see the Super Bowl....

Agree to disagree....

What are your Lions doing for the draft? Any good news on that front?

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess you didn't see the Super Bowl....

Agree to disagree....

Your post of Cam was Cam in disgust for a penalty on the Panthers defense. Had nothing to do with Cam whining to the refs of running to the field to whine to the refs either.

What we have here is a Golden example of a Cover Up by a Cheateriot fan when their exposed.

What are your Lions doing for the draft? Any good news on that front?

Depend on what ex-Cheateriot "Director of Pro Scouting" new Lions GM Bob Quinn does in Free Agency.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your post of Cam was Cam in disgust for a penalty on the Panthers defense. Had nothing to do with Cam whining to the refs of running to the field to whine to the refs either.

What we have here is a Golden example of a Cover Up by a Cheateriot fan when their exposed.

Depend on what ex-Cheateriot "Director of Pro Scouting" new Lions GM Bob Quinn does in Free Agency.

Yeah I was trying to find the one where he got decked in the end zone and flipped out... Only found the one on the sideline....

Cover Up? hilarious!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought so too

Show me a post where I said Brady or the Patriots didn't cheat at something.. I'll wait... They did, got in trouble... and if someone thinks they didn't then they are completely wrong

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was trying to find the one where he got decked in the end zone and flipped out... Only found the one on the sideline....

Cover Up? hilarious!

Clean hit. Cam was crying like a 2 year old after Wolfe smacked him.