• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be right, but having been humbled myself on some issues...you are more willing to start with a clean sheet of paper.

I think it will 1st take an OC/HC that really wants him. I don't get the sense the Gruden did....could be wrong there, maybe RG3 didn't want Gruden...idk, but I think it will best for all parties when he's released.

Best thing for him is to go some place with an established healthy starter and a stable environment as a backup. Sit and learn for another year or two, then step in. But some how I dont think he wil get the kind of contract he wants, or that he would be OK with that situation. IM not sure if all this served to humble him, or just add to the concept that he seems to believe in. It wasnt his fault. I know he stayed quiet publicly. But the whole passive aggressive parting shot thing would actually have me more worried at this point than his past behaviors actually.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing for him is to go some place with an established healthy starter and a stable environment as a backup. Sit and learn for another year or two, then step in. But some how I dont think he wil get the kind of contract he wants, or that he would be OK with that situation. IM not sure if all this served to humble him, or just add to the concept that he seems to believe in. It wasnt his fault. I know he stayed quiet publicly. But the whole passive aggressive parting shot thing would actually have me more worried at this point than his past behaviors actually.

If he's ready to face the facts of why he failed in WAS, I think he can be a starter in '16 if he's in OTAs, full camp, etc.

He will be starting over. Sitting for a yr or two sounds good. But imo as long as you have an understanding of the OFC I don't see the benefit of it now...he's already faced live bullets, knows the speed of the game etc.

Contract...he's going to have to earn the big buck this time.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG III to the Rams would make sense, would be a splash with the team now being in L.A.