• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agency news and signings

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So Cruz hired Tom Condon as his agent. Isn't there a few niners that use him. I think Alex did... I can't remember.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I agree Bingo. Glad we got him. Now I pray Jenkins is working his ass off.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jason Cole:

Market for DL Desmond Bryant looking pretty strong. NE, Oak, SF, Philly, Sea and Jax interested.

He was just arrested for criminal mischief a few days ago and had one of the ugliest mugshot photos I've ever seen.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Jason Cole:

Market for DL Desmond Bryant looking pretty strong. NE, Oak, SF, Philly, Sea and Jax interested.

He was just arrested for criminal mischief a few days ago and had one of the ugliest mugshot photos I've ever seen.

Great. I want him on the niners, but I thought maybe he would come a little cheaper. With all these teams, probably not. Of course if he keeps getting arrested.....

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jason Cole:

th

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jason La Canfora:

Detroit Lions plan on targeting Seahawks DT Jason Jones when free agency begins tomorrow.

Schwartz coached him in Tennessee. That sounds like it'd be a pretty darn good signing scheme/depth wise.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Jason Cole:

He went to Harvard, too.

That had to be a joke. Or at least, I assumed he was messing around the second I saw it. Regardless, I wondered if the Niners would/should show interest a week or so ago.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aaron Wilson:

Broncos announce release of linebacker D.J. Williams and quarterback Caleb Hanie

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
On heels of Boldin, Harvin deals, Giants' Cruz could be next WR dealt - CBSSports.com

Several sources believed the Patriots would make a run at Cruz, but that was prior to Cruz changing agents recently and going with Tom Condon, who the Pats generally don't do business with. While in the past, in general, restricted free agent activity has been limited, some teams are aggressive and looking to make moves to add to the offense, and there are no shortage of teams with abundant cap space.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Cole:

SWEET!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Jason Cole:

I was hoping for a different Raider DL, but I'd be fine with this boozehound as long as they sign Abraham too.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jason La Canfora:

Ravens Hall of Fame safety Ed Reed is not representing himself. as many assumed He and his advisors chose David Dunn as his agent

Reed had a chat with Ravens officials recently and there is a good chance he moves on, depending on how his market shapes up

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pro Football Talk:

As @AlbertBreer just tweeted, Ed Reed has hired Athletes First. Per source, "I think Ed Reed to 49ers."

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pro Football Talk:

As @AlbertBreer just tweeted, Ed Reed has hired Athletes First. Per source, "I think Ed Reed to 49ers."

I would be happy with that.

Reed at FS, and draft his understudy this year.

To go along with Boldin at WR.

We need these vets for another run at the Superbowl.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jason La Canfora:

Adam Carriker's restructure with Skins converted $1.4M of his $4M salary into attainable incentives and guaranteed $2M of the 2013 salary