• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agency news and signings

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Williams traded to Buffalo Bills from Buccaneers - NFL.com

Very interesting. I'm surprised Buffalo wants to pay him tha much money. There are plenty of other options in the draft who come much cheaper.

Mike Williams is a pretty talented WR, a very good #2 guy IMO. He could make a leap under the right situation. He seems like a very good pairing with Stevie IMO. Also his contract isn't too bad, he signed for just over $6 million per year if I remember correctly.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 8m

Earl Thomas has agreed to a massive 4-year extension with the Seahawks that I'm told makes him highest paid safety ever by a "wide margin"

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 7m

Seahawks also zeroing in on a deal that would make Richard Sherman highest paid CB in the game. Hopeful it's done before the draft as well

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it. They've got a bunch of late-round DL who are obviously going to be pro bowlers....

"Hey 49er fans, I come in peace. I just wanted to let you know that I was lucky enough to meet Russell Wilson while he was performing brain surgery on an unborn baby. He was nice enough to take a picture with me mid surgery (great guy!). I'm 6'7" and I just wanted to let you know that he was at least 3 inches taller than me. So all that he's short stuff isn't true. And he doesn't look anything like Bruno Mars! I was also lucky enough to compare penis sizes with him and just wanted to let you know that while I clock in at a solid 8 inches, his was at least 10 inches longer and WAY girthier. Anyway, just wanted to clear that up. Also 42-13. GO HAWKS!"

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seahawks predictably signed CB A.J. Jefferson today. He was one of the players I would have liked to have seen added on a number of occasions throughout this offseason and prior to that. He could flame out like he did in Arizona and Minnesota but I always liked his on-field make up and generically speaking he has the ability to play the way I want the 49ers corners to play on both sides of the field. He fits right in with Seattle IMO.

They also added Phillip Adams (former 49er) a while back which I thought was a pretty decent move that obviously they could get out of easily any time they want. AND they have Tharold Simon coming back from injury who I thought was a very, very nice developmental guy. He'll enter camp on the fringe, too. Bummer.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hey 49er fans, I come in peace. I just wanted to let you know that I was lucky enough to meet Russell Wilson while he was performing brain surgery on an unborn baby. He was nice enough to take a picture with me mid surgery (great guy!). I'm 6'7" and I just wanted to let you know that he was at least 3 inches taller than me. So all that he's short stuff isn't true. And he doesn't look anything like Bruno Mars! I was also lucky enough to compare penis sizes with him and just wanted to let you know that while I clock in at a solid 8 inches, his was at least 10 inches longer and WAY girthier. Anyway, just wanted to clear that up. Also 42-13. GO HAWKS!"

Mr. Oblivious: I call BS on this one. Also, they have a new sig - NFCC, SB.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats digging through our trash......

Last edited by a moderator:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are the Cards.....

Last edited by a moderator:

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Man!!! It got me all excited something happened cause it was at the top of the stickys page