• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agency news and signings

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peppers to GB may be a difference maker for THAT defense...

What's the status on raji?

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peppers to GB may be a difference maker for THAT defense...

What's the status on raji?

He resigned with the Packers. He didn't really receive any offers from other teams, so he signed a one-year contract. He signed for $4 mil, but could go up with incentives.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He resigned with the Packers. He didn't really receive any offers from other teams, so he signed a one-year contract. He signed for $4 mil, but could go up with incentives.

Yes just saw that... I would've like raji... Damn... There was a chance at nt for us... Although Dorsey filled in well overall however run defense remains a concern for me.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes just saw that... I would've like raji... Damn... There was a chance at nt for us... Although Dorsey filled in well overall however run defense remains a concern for me.

Hopefully Williams can come back from his injury. I agree that Dorsey played quite well. He was a good pickup. Niners need to fortify the DL in the draft. Maybe draft a NT in the latter rounds. I wonder what the status of Dial. Does he have a chance to make to 53-man roster this upcoming season?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Williams can come back from his injury. I agree that Dorsey played quite well. He was a good pickup. Niners need to fortify the DL in the draft. Maybe draft a NT in the latter rounds. I wonder what the status of Dial. Does he have a chance to make to 53-man roster this upcoming season?
Dial is a toss up for me... Maybe he'll pull through? A healthy ota n tc should answer that....

One NT I like or having an unnecessary interest in the draft is McCullers from Tenn... A 6'8 NT??? I want to see it happen! Lol

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would be absolutely shocked if we drafted a DL before the 4th round of so, we have two guys drafted from last year that haven't got their shot and also have tendered Dobbs. Combine that with Williams coming back and TJE showing promise and we're all the sudden crowded.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be absolutely shocked if we drafted a DL before the 4th round of so, we have two guys drafted from last year that haven't got their shot and also have tendered Dobbs. Combine that with Williams coming back and TJE showing promise and we're all the sudden crowded.

I agree. I think we have enough guys to fill those spots and perform well, but if for some reason someone falls and the coaching staff believes they have good value, then I can see it happening in the 2nd/3rd round.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch. With an offseason to heal from injuries, the Packers could be really tough.

I hear you. But this is the same refrain every offseason and they're still the same sorry-ass Packers every year.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
31s Neither team nor player's agent will confirm, but Broncos are expected to sign former Steelers WR Emmauel Sanders, per league sources.

That would be an excellent signing for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs | Emmanuel Sanders visiting

Sat, 15 Mar 2014 18:40:14 -0700
Free-agent WR Emmanuel Sanders (Steelers) is visiting with the Kansas City Chiefs Saturday, March 15, for the second night in a row, according to a source.

FANTASY TIP: There was a report earlier that stated Sanders was to sign with the division rival of the Chiefs, the Denver Broncos. Perhaps Kansas City is sweetening their offer and making an 11th hour bid to keep him from going to their enemy.

Comment | Source: NationalFootballPost.com - Aaron Wilson | Share: - See more at: NFL News and Rumors - Hot off the Wire Fantasy Football News