• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agency news and signings

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Chiefs | Emmanuel Sanders visiting

Sat, 15 Mar 2014 18:40:14 -0700
Free-agent WR Emmanuel Sanders (Steelers) is visiting with the Kansas City Chiefs Saturday, March 15, for the second night in a row, according to a source.

FANTASY TIP: There was a report earlier that stated Sanders was to sign with the division rival of the Chiefs, the Denver Broncos. Perhaps Kansas City is sweetening their offer and making an 11th hour bid to keep him from going to their enemy.

Comment | Source: NationalFootballPost.com - Aaron Wilson | Share: - See more at: NFL News and Rumors - Hot off the Wire Fantasy Football News

:pop2:

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AdamSchefter reported, WR Emmanuel Sanders has agreed to terms with the Broncos. Part of replacing Decker's production.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@alexmarvez As usual, @AdamSchefter is dead-on. Source confirms to @FOXSports1 that @Broncos agreed to contract terms with @steelers WR Emmanuel Sanders

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Another WR gone..

48s And now Patriots have reached agreement on a three-year deal with former Panthers WR Brandon LaFell, per source.

There's always been some things I've liked about LaFell but I'm not sure he'd have been the best fit with Kaepernick and the 49ers current structure. He'd have been interesting but I don't know how much he'd have been able to explode given everything that's surrounding this team. He'll scare me if/when the 49ers have to face him with the Patriots. That could be one of the better second/third/fourth wave signings that ends up happening this offseason IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he basicly gave the Chiefs,Busc,and our 49ers the middle finger. ugh!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm quite happy everyone is (apparently) ignoring David Baas. Maybe he'll get ignored all the way through May, so he'll sign a cheap, 1-year deal.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm quite happy everyone is (apparently) ignoring David Baas. Maybe he'll get ignored all the way through May, so he'll sign a cheap, 1-year deal.

I dont want Baas at all. His legs are shot and he cant run block nor pass block. He was on par with Goodwin last year for being pure shit. There are some good centers in this draft. The 9ers can get a starting caliber center in the 3rd or 4th round. Kilgore will start and he will be good.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I dont want Baas at all. His legs are shot and he cant run block nor pass block. He was on par with Goodwin last year for being pure shit. There are some good centers in this draft. The 9ers can get a starting caliber center in the 3rd or 4th round. Kilgore will start and he will be good.

I like a few centers in the draft. I don't know why everyone's so confident in Kilgore; what has he ever done?

He was "pure shit" last year 'cause he was injured. When he was healthy he was one of the better centers in football. If his injuries were career-ending, then adieu giant-headed man. If not, then I can't see another dirt-cheap, FA OL who'd be a better fit.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it eary on in FS. The Seahawks getting Henry Melton scares the shit out of me. If he can return to his 2012 form he is going to be tough to stop and he will most likely come cheap.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Giants signed Thurmond, they were also hosting DRC. It honestly looks like no one wants that guy, I'm guessing he'll be a Jet very soon.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Giants signed Thurmond, they were also hosting DRC. It honestly looks like no one wants that guy, I'm guessing he'll be a Jet very soon.

The Giants are still hosting DRC today and would like to sign both per IanRap.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants are still hosting DRC today and would like to sign both per IanRap.

So who is going to start? Unless they are done with Prince and in that case they need to let the man loose so he can come here.