• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Frank Gore and the 30 Year Wall.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had what 8 sacks last year? he is on pace to have 6 sacks this year...or the equivalent of 8 sacks if he hadn't been suspended for PED's... that is supposed to knock my socks off? You are too easily impressed.

You're too easily fooled by stats. You do realize that players affect games and it doesn't always show up in the box score, right? Sometimes a pressure that leads to a pick, or being disruptive to free up a tackler on the LOS, there's a lot of things but you just stick with stats, we all know how much you love sacks.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're too easily fooled by stats. You do realize that players affect games and it doesn't always show up in the box score, right? Sometimes a pressure that leads to a pick, or being disruptive to free up a tackler on the LOS, there's a lot of things but you just stick with stats, we all know how much you love sacks.

You hit it on the nail Sonny! He watches highlights of all the games, ends up missing the non high light work or job that players do. He's only has superficial knowledge of how players perform.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hit it on the nail Sonny! He watches highlights of all the games, ends up missing the non high light work or job that players do. He's only has superficial knowledge of how players perform.

Yeah... This same moron was on a thread last week going on and on about how great the chiefs because winning is impressive regardless of who you play and how close the game is. He seems to have a different perspective on that tonight.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had what 8 sacks last year? he is on pace to have 6 sacks this year...or the equivalent of 8 sacks if he hadn't been suspended for PED's... that is supposed to knock my socks off? You are too easily impressed.

It's not that I am easily impressed. I am reminding you of your own words and proving that you appear to be incapable of evaluating talent to any degree whatsoever. You even said BI would not get 5 sacks last year. Again, I am just reminding you of your own words.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it Breaker?

or is it sensitive 'Hawks fans?

I think a combination.

"Lighten up Francis"

Back to the OP, I think Gore has an ideal build to sustain his career, and a big ol noggin to take punishment, having a talented OL in front of him is an enviable position, I am sure every RB in the game will concur. Certainly life after 30 in the NFL for a RB is uncertain, but Al Gore, sorry, Frank Gore is an "inconvenient truth".