• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Frank Gore and the 30 Year Wall.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's funny about the 30 year thing. Obviously, it's not exactly at 30. Just that as RB's get into their 30's,most seem to start declining. I'm not sure Gore falls into the "most" catagory. He doesn't take the pounding that some guys do. Even when he gets hit, it seems he can avoid the punishment a little. Frankly speaking, comparing Gore to Lynch just because you hate Seahawk fans is stupid. They are two completely different types of backs with different teams around them. I hate all comparisons but this constant bullshit is childish. Myself, I've always liked Frank Gore and admired his play, that should be enough. I said earlier in the year that the reason his numbers were down was because Harbaugh got all pass happy with Kaep and forgot how the team was built. Since going back to what the Niners do best, they have been just fine. San Fran fans should just hope Harbaugh doesn't get cocky and stupid again.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Tacoma chuck has it all figured out...

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Tacoma chuck has it all figured out...

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

I look forward to you informing us/me what exactly is incorrect about Tacoma's observation...

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look forward to you informing us/me what exactly is incorrect about Tacoma's observation...

San Fran fans should just hope Harbaugh doesn't get cocky and stupid again.

I am sorry but this coming from the fan of a Pete Carroll team? Did you see Carrolls play calling in mondays game? And he is calling harbaugh cocky and stupid? Besides that one zone defense (which I think they called once) in which Tate scored a TD on what should have probably been an int, your coaching staff looked like they got caught looking. They had few answers for much of what the Rams were doing, and they looked pretty "cocky and stupid" if you ask me.

Too funny. That was my point, if I need to spell it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry but this coming from the fan of a Pete Carroll team? Did you see Carrolls play calling in mondays game? And he is calling harbaugh cocky and stupid? Besides that one zone in which Tate scored a TD on what should have probably been an int, your coaching staff looked like they got caught looking. They had few answers for much of what the Rams were doing, and they looked pretty "cocky and stupid" if you ask me.

Too funny. That was my point, if I need to spell it out.

When Harbaugh put games in Kap's hands, he lost big.

But go ahead and make this about Carroll in a game that he WON.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Harbaugh put games in Kap's hands, he lost big.

But go ahead and make this about Carroll in a game that he WON.

Put games in Kaep's hand he lost big? You mean like against Green Bay in game 1? Or against Green Bay in the playoffs last year? Or like against the patriots last year? No one denies that the niners got away from the bread and butter power run game. And Kaep has looked a hell of lot better than Wilson lately, so you should probably worry more about your own teams progress. (This is where you blame all of Wilsons problems on the offensive line, and credit all of Gore and Kaeps success on the niners offensive line in your go to move)

And for the record.... to be honest, you won IN SPITE of carroll on monday. IN SPITE of his playcalling. Rams caught Carroll looking ahead. Harbaugh had the niners ready to play an inferior team and dominated them, you got your ass's handed to you in a win by an inferior team. If you feel good about that..... then homer away my friend.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here is where you act like there is no difference between the two offensive lines. Lmao.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here is where you act like there is no difference between the two offensive lines. Lmao.

There would be a big difference between our offensive lines whether your starters were all in or not. Cry us all a river over your injuries like no other team is dealing with them.

49ers are without their two top WR's from last year, one of their best CB's, their starting nose tackle, and several other players... I guess thats the only reason we lost to Seattle... because of injuries.. I knew there had to be an explanation. Thanks Sonny! :laugh3:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Wilson actually did alright the other night all things considered.

If Kap was under pressure like that with no running game and a contained pocket? Please, he would crumble just like he was facing the Seahawks.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There would be a big difference between our offensive lines whether your starters were all in or not. Cry us all a river over your injuries like no other team is dealing with them.

I'm not crying.

Proud of my team overcoming adversity and winning when things aren't going well.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I do have to admit.... you bastards just keep winning. I have to tell you, I don't think I ever cheered harder for the Rams than I did in the final minutes of that game. I think everyone in the country was probably pulling for them. They really deserved that one the way they beat you guys up. Tough game.

Speaking of winning do you know who has the second longest win streak in the NFL behind the Chiefs?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I do have to admit.... you bastards just keep winning. I have to tell you, I don't think I ever cheered harder for the Rams than I did in the final minutes of that game. I think everyone in the country was probably pulling for them. They really deserved that one the way they beat you guys up. Tough game.

If you can't get a yard despite multiple opportunities you don't deserve to win.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't get a yard despite multiple opportunities you don't deserve to win.

Dude, be honest. Before that game did you know who Clemens even was?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, be honest. Before that game did you know who Clemens even was?

Oh yeah, probably just because he was à duck. Kudos to his for leading à nine point offense. They couldnt find the endzone all game, they certainly werent going to through the air with the clock running out.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, probably just because he was à duck. Kudos to his for leading à nine point offense. They couldnt find the endzone all game, they certainly werent going to through the air with the clock running out.

Really you are going to dog him for not finding the endzone? A guy who probably couldn't make third string on most teams... when the only decent offensive play of the day for Seattle came on a horrible pass that should have been intercepted.

The seahawks had 4 first downs all game long dude. Clemens and the rams had nearly double that.

Seahawks offense looks absolutely dreadful heading into the second half of the season. But Clemens is the guy you are calling out... hilarious.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really you are going to dog him for not finding the endzone? A guy who probably couldn't make third string on most teams... when the only decent offensive play of the day for Seattle came on a horrible pass that should have been intercepted.

The seahawks had 4 first downs all game long dude. Clemens and the rams had nearly double that.

Seahawks offense looks absolutely dreadful heading into the second half of the season. But Clemens is the guy you are calling out... hilarious.

Is it as hilarious as constantly poking holes in a 7-1 record you toolbag?

But seriously Clemens played quite well. But 9 points isn't going to get it done. Gotta find the endzone. Dont know if you know this but teams that score TDs usually beat teams that score FGs. And Seattle's defense did what they do better than anyone else, kept them out of the endzone. They've given up ten TDs, one of the tops in the league. Maybe that has something to do with why they win, or maybe it's all just luck.

But please, go on about how yards are more impressive than points......

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speaking of winning do you know who has the second longest win streak in the NFL behind the Chiefs?

The Rams didn't deserve to win because all they could do was kick field goals. However, we the fans got a lot more entertainment value out of that game than we could have ever imagined. The Rams deserve our appreciation for that.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how every thread involving the Seahawks turns into a bitching match between Breaker and (insert Seahawk fan here). I swear.. every frigging threat. Comical!!

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's funny how every thread involving the Seahawks turns into a bitching match between Breaker and (insert Seahawk fan here). I swear.. every frigging threat. Comical!!

I find it sad more than funny. This thread was supposed to be about Frank Gore, not the Seahawks but as usual Breaker turns everything into what is bad, wrong or otherwise about the Seahawks and their fans. I gave an opinion based on observation without bias and somehow it's an insult and it has to be shown how our guys are worse. Hell, I even defended Kaepernik earlier this year when people were dogging him. I don't hate the Niners like my fellow fans, but somehow everyone with a Seahawks logo on their posts is the devil or something. It's just childish and petty.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put games in Kaep's hand he lost big? You mean like against Green Bay in game 1? Or against Green Bay in the playoffs last year? Or like against the patriots last year? No one denies that the niners got away from the bread and butter power run game. And Kaep has looked a hell of lot better than Wilson lately, so you should probably worry more about your own teams progress. (This is where you blame all of Wilsons problems on the offensive line, and credit all of Gore and Kaeps success on the niners offensive line in your go to move)

And for the record.... to be honest, you won IN SPITE of carroll on monday. IN SPITE of his playcalling. Rams caught Carroll looking ahead. Harbaugh had the niners ready to play an inferior team and dominated them, you got your ass's handed to you in a win by an inferior team. If you feel good about that..... then homer away my friend.

Stupe, you like to think you have it all figured out don't you?
Did you see Bruce Irvins INT while covering Brian Quick on an outside speed route? He looked like Sherman out there!
Remember what you said about Bruce after we drafted him? You were ignorant enough to state that you would have taken every DE in that draft ahead of Bruce. LMAO at your lack of spotting talent.:lame: