• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Frank Gore and the 30 Year Wall.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupe, you like to think you have it all figured out don't you?
Did you see Bruce Irvins INT while covering Brian Quick on an outside speed route? He looked like Sherman out there!
Remember what you said about Bruce after we drafted him? You were ignorant enough to state that you would have taken every DE in that draft ahead of Bruce. LMAO at your lack of spotting talent.:lame:

Not sure when I told you this about Irvin, or what conversation you are talking about. But yeah, for a 15th overall pick Irvin sucks. He has what 2 sacks this year? Isn't that what you drafted him for? Oh, and a 4 game suspension for PED use?

Yeah, whatever I said about Irvin sounds like it was spot on. You think one interception negates all of that?

:laugh3: Funny shit. Irvin is a bust for where he was drafted. Plain and simple.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irvin has been a beast since he moved to SAM. Watch a game sometime, Breaker.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irvin has been a beast since he moved to SAM. Watch a game sometime, Breaker.

Not impressed by your roided out rookie with 2... COUNT EM'... 2 SACKS.

They must of have moved him to SAM to mask his lack of sacks.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said, watch a game...... Or just look at stats sheets and pretend that you know what you're talking about. Whatever you like to do.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep watching him, at some point you'll realize he's playing very, very well.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's some truth to that. But it doesn't matter, because he is absolutely a better fit at linebacker and makes plays all over the field, with pressure, coverage, run stopping.

But yeah, he wasn't a great full time DE. But neither were all of those guys that YOU said were better. Oh yeah, I forgot.... you're denying being Supers. Cant blame you really.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, watch a game...... Or just look at stats sheets and pretend that you know what you're talking about. Whatever you like to do.

I haven't seen him do anything till last weekend and even that was against a total scrub QB... so still not impressed. Sorry I don't share your passion for homerising (if you will) everything seahawk.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen him do anything till last weekend and even that was against a total scrub QB... so still not impressed. Sorry I don't share your passion for homerising (if you will) everything seahawk.

LOL, no you hate and dismiss all things Seahawks. Pretty sad you cant recognize truth from behind all that hate. Where does it come from? It's gotta be sexual frustration right?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's some truth to that. But it doesn't matter, because he is absolutely a better fit at linebacker and makes plays all over the field, with pressure, coverage, run stopping.

But yeah, he wasn't a great full time DE. But neither were all of those guys that YOU said were better. Oh yeah, I forgot.... you're denying being Supers. Cant blame you really.

OK, fair enough. I will watch him and see if he develops into a good linebacker. Seems like an odd place for him to play to me, but I will give him another chance. But so far, that one interception doesn't over ride his lack of production thus far... especially this year. Last year was mediocre and he was potentially juicing. So no credit there.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, fair enough. I will watch him and see if he develops into a good inside linebacker. Seems like an odd place for him to play to me, but I will give him another chance. But so far, that one interception doesn't over ride his lack of production thus far... especially this year. Last year was mediocre and he was potentially juicing. So no credit there.

He's an outside LB.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep watching him, at some point you'll realize he's playing very, very well.

"very very well"?

cmon harold. you have been playing some pretty crappy teams since he got back. He had 6 tackles and 1 sack against Indy and Tennessee, and then his production and play went up a little against Cardinals and Rams...

CARDINALS AND RAMS. And the rams had a nobody QB.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an outside LB.

Yeah, I edited that out before you responded. Still not impressed by average performances against two bad teams.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"very very well"?

cmon harold. you have been playing some pretty crappy teams since he got back. He had 6 tackles and 1 sack against Indy and Tennessee, and then his production and play went up a little against Cardinals and Rams...

Always with the caveats when it comes to the Seahawks. Not so much when it comes to your own team. What about all those sacks that Aldon has racked up against shitty QBs? Should we not count those?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"very very well"?

16 tackles,3 assists,2 sacks, and 1 interception since missing the first 4 games and sharing time on the field. He's playing very good. Keep watching , we can address this down the road.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I edited that out before you responded. Still not impressed by average performances against two bad teams.

Nobody gives a shit if you're impressed. It's not average play and soon enough you'll have no choice but recognize it. Though you will still keep your head firmly placed in the sand I'm sure.

And nobody is saying that he's going to win DPOY, just that he flies all over the field and is a great weapon in this defense.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now you count sacks, but refused to count them last year when Bruce led all rook DE's in sacks. I will repeat, Bruce Irvin led all rookie DE's in sacks last year.

Try the eye test. Watch him play. In fact, watch his INT from MNF.

Play twister much? :lol:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Stupe, if you can't own up to a bad call regarding BI, how about this one...Seattle will not win more than 8 games. That was your prediction last year.

Still think you got it figured out?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody gives a shit if you're impressed. It's not average play and soon enough you'll have no choice but recognize it. Though you will still keep your head firmly placed in the sand I'm sure.

Apparently you do, at least judging by your constant hostile remarks in response.

And nobody is saying that he's going to win DPOY, just that he flies all over the field and is a great weapon in this defense.

Especially against QB's like Fitzpatrick, Palmer, and Clemens.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you count sacks, but refused to count them last year when Bruce led all rook DE's in sacks. I will repeat, Bruce Irvin led all rookie DE's in sacks last year.

Try the eye test. Watch him play. In fact, watch his INT from MNF.

Play twister much? :lol:

He had what 8 sacks last year? he is on pace to have 6 sacks this year...or the equivalent of 8 sacks if he hadn't been suspended for PED's... that is supposed to knock my socks off? You are too easily impressed.