• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of those guys do you think still live with their parents?
Every last one of them.

When not at a rally::

mgid:arc:content:shared.southpark.us.en:871078f4-35f8-4ffd-9b26-156124e12e7d

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was telling wife about this and when I told her Maryland was "backshots" she thought that meant pictures of butts.

Lol, for the record I don't know that she is wrong, but I'm pretty sure she is.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news on Sawyer. We took him down to a clinic in Mexico who have an especially good surgical team, and got him checked out a little more. The cancer hasn't spread to his organs, and they can remove the tumor on Tuesday and get him cancer free. And because medicine isn't price-gouged like crazy in Mexico, they'll do it for $100. My cat is going to be alright.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I read that Trump as a former president will still receive intelligence briefings. Now I suppose you can argue that he didn't pay much attention to them when he was president, but does anybody else see this as a security risk?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I read that Trump as a former president will still receive intelligence briefings. Now I suppose you can argue that he didn't pay much attention to them when he was president, but does anybody else see this as a security risk?
I can't imagine why he would, unless they directly dealt with him or his safety.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, John Bolton is a nightmare. A stupid, angry chickenhawk trying to drive us to war over anything. You'd have to be dumb as a box of hammers to hire him for any kind of role that has any real power.
I would imagine he will retain his clearance but as far as actively receiving briefings it would seem it would be voluntarily. I don't imagine Bush, Clinton or Obama are dialing in every day to know what's going on. And beyond Trump's utter lack of interest in briefings as president, I would imagine his sudden interest when out of office would raise red flags and possibly trigger the re-opening of the Mueller probe or at least finally explore his ties to foreign governments.

Also, the fastest way to lose a clearance is to be found guilty of a crime. Any one of the dozens of charges coming when he's out of office sticking could put a stop to the briefings if he even wants them.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, I would be more interested in Michelle on the cabinet as AG or on the task force to reform the SCOTUS.

Give Barack a show on one of the news networks weekly to debunk Fox and OAN's shit. When campaigning for Biden he was awesome.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a tree falls in a forest .....ehh does anyone really care?

Status
Not open for further replies.