• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess this makes it official

The last two weeks have been epic tantrum levels, even by Trump's low standards.

It would be hilarious if he weren't causing lasting damage to American institutions and promulgating violence. Law and order!

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last two weeks have been epic tantrum levels, even by Trump's low standards.

It would be hilarious if he weren't causing lasting damage to American institutions and promulgating violence. Lawn and order!

Come on man! Spell it right in honour of the great FSTL.

LEGO2.jpg

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Might have the timeline wrong, but its an inevitability in my opinion (track record = strong). Viewed in the abstract, owning animals is a very strange (and historically recent) thing unless you have a farm. Its also fading if you look at the progression from decades ago until now. I haven't seen a dog sold in a mall in quite some time.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might have the timeline wrong, but its an inevitability in my opinion (track record = strong). Viewed in the abstract, owning animals is a very strange (and historically recent) thing unless you have a farm. Its also fading if you look at the progression from decades ago until now. I haven't seen a dog sold in a mall in quite some time.
.....a mall?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Domestication of dogs predates agriculture. So in the course of all human history? Yes recent. Compared to many other staples of modern human life? Not so much.

Where does the line between working animal and pet get breeched? My dog is an incredible guard dog. I mean, I don't even need a gun because he's so good!! I still have one 'cause it's my goddam right, but I only use it for coolness and not protection. He serves a legitimate purpose despite being primarily a pet.

A not insignificant amount of people have dogs to curb anxiety, promote health through exercise and obviously help people with impaired vision. I have a hard time seeing that go away within a century.

Now cats, they can GTFO! Seriously though, birds have become more rare but exotic pets are still big business. I don't think there is a clear trend towards us going pet-free.

My :2cents:

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Domestication of dogs predates agriculture. So in the course of all human history? Yes recent. Compared to many other staples of modern human life? Not so much.

Where does the line between working animal and pet get breeched? My dog is an incredible guard dog. I mean, I don't even need a gun because he's so good!! I still have one 'cause it's my goddam right, but I only use it for coolness and not protection. He serves a legitimate purpose despite being primarily a pet.

A not insignificant amount of people have dogs to curb anxiety, promote health through exercise and obviously help people with impaired vision. I have a hard time seeing that go away within a century.

Now cats, they can GTFO! Seriously though, birds have become more rare but exotic pets are still big business. I don't think there is a clear trend towards us going pet-free.

Mostly this.

But I refuse to like until you take back what you said about my cat!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were this thing where you went inside to shop and buy CDs... wait, you're not gonna... So you'd go there and stop off at Orange Julius for... nope. Okay, okay.... this is where the arcades were.... oh no.. that won't work either.
Oh Petlands still exist. But if you want to buy a dog from one of those places you are basically getting the Donald Trump of pets.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dog breading is still big business and those crazies who attend and show dogs will continue to let them reproduce as long as people keep buying them.

As for cats, yes we need to control them because they will kill us all. :)

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fighting in hockey will disappear long before humans stop having pets.
Sadly this type will exist long after fighting and pets:

Yep she is as crazy as her father.

Status
Not open for further replies.