• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's only part true. The Nazis started as a college frat. At first they did well - campus trolleys ran on time and the frat invented Bier Pong. Then there was a huge party and the frat raided the panties of Erzbischöfliche Liebfrauenschule Bonn. They were kicked out and naturally evolved into the only group more dishonorable than a fraternity - a political party.

At least that's what it says on Ask Jeeves.

Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process. Learn more

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's only part true. The Nazis started as a college frat. At first they did well - campus trolleys ran on time and the frat invented Bier Pong. Then there was a huge party and the frat raided the panties of Erzbischöfliche Liebfrauenschule Bonn. They were kicked out and naturally evolved into the only group more dishonorable than a fraternity - a political party.

At least that's what it says on Ask Jeeves.

I like bee..er..bier!!

tenor.gif

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

most believable qanon theory ive seen as justin would probably love to put on the war paint like the wolverines did in the movie red dawn

1605322347979.jpeg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ted Nugent has been quiet lately. I bet he is proud of his home state.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

most believable qanon theory ive seen as justin would probably love to put on the war paint like the wolverines did in the movie red dawn

View attachment 258404

Trump is no Rick Moranis...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some sad personal news, I took my cat to the vet today because he appeared to have a fungus colonizing his head, and he does, but he also has a cancerous mast cell tumor. He's getting further tests tomorrow to find out the extent of it and the prognosis, and figure out what his best course forward is.

The good news is, he doesn't have ringworm, and his behavior hasn't changed, so we might have caught it early. And the inflammation this particular cancer causes can be managed pretty well for a while with simple antihistamines, so I can at least give him a good life for a good while.

But it's still heartbreaking. He's been absolutely invaluable during the pandemic, exactly as affectionate as I need him to be, keeps me from feeling too alone. I love this lad.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some sad personal news, I took my cat to the vet today because he appeared to have a fungus colonizing his head, and he does, but he also has a cancerous mast cell tumor. He's getting further tests tomorrow to find out the extent of it and the prognosis, and figure out what his best course forward is.

The good news is, he doesn't have ringworm, and his behavior hasn't changed, so we might have caught it early. And the inflammation this particular cancer causes can be managed pretty well for a while with simple antihistamines, so I can at least give him a good life for a good while.

But it's still heartbreaking. He's been absolutely invaluable during the pandemic, exactly as affectionate as I need him to be, keeps me from feeling too alone. I love this lad.
So sorry to hear this but so very glad your kitty is lucky enuff to have you as his human.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fingers crossed that it's a good prognosis

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz Trumpy is such a winner I guess...

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ted Nugent has been quiet lately. I bet he is proud of his home state.
My Trump supporting Brother-in-law thinks Ted Nugest is one of the greatest Americans.

I indulged and asked why? I was told because he hunts on his reservation and all the meat from the animals they don't use he donates to food banks.
Yeah you can't make this sh*t up.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hope all is ok for the furry one.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to worry, Rudy is on the case.

Rudy, put your pants on. Bad dog!
Can you give him a second to tuck in his shirt first

Status