• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, he's perfected the "I feel your pain" and "I understand what you're going through" to the majority of his viewers while being a multi-millionaire and being part of the 1%.
That's really what they've (they being Fox News, Repubs, etc.) done an excellent job with is convincing your Average Joes that they should be voting for Trump and other Rs because of things like higher taxes on the rich, inheritance taxes, etc. They've managed to convince a bunch of people to feel passionately about an issue that has no effect on them whatsoever.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's really what they've (they being Fox News, Repubs, etc.) done an excellent job with is convincing your Average Joes that they should be voting for Trump and other Rs because of things like higher taxes on the rich, inheritance taxes, etc. They've managed to convince a bunch of people to feel passionately about an issue that has no effect on them whatsoever.
Well, of course, they all think they are one My Pillow away from being in that 1%.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep this is a person in Congress.
Uhh-What_de268.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife has the gift of premonition.
Last night she dreamed that I was sleeping with two twins (women) - one Asian and one African-American. The dream police stormed in and took our ids, our Mentos, and our diet soda.They said we had been “reported”.
Margaret awoke crying.
What happened to the twins? She asked.
What indeed. What indeed.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
My wife has the gift of premonition.
Last night she dreamed that I was sleeping with two twins (women) - one Asian and one African-American. The dream police stormed in and took our ids, our Mentos, and our diet soda.They said we had been “reported”.
Margaret awoke crying.
What happened to the twins? She asked.
What indeed. What indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.