• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost all ... thats why president trump became a thing
I think so. It lies beneath what most peeps have grown up believing...that have been inculcated into the American psyche. Also the crossroads of a myriad of co existing factors mental and socio-economically.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve seen quite a few areas like that. It’s amazing how different things can be despite proximity.

But yeah, Sturgis is like the older version of Coachella. I could never imagine wanting to be there and yet half my friends would go every year and tell me I’m dumb for not getting gouged thousands of dollars to get burned alive every May.
The kids on the city side went to city elementary schools, county middle schools (same one as me - I guess there were no city middle schools anywhere close), then to a really bad city high school. I was thinking today how much more successful the people I knew that went to the county high school are.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dollars to donuts he has asked about shooting down a passenger jet.

Funny how much of the whole area could be described like that... All of Edgewood and Joppatowne were exactly the same. Magical place.

My sister's first husband was a biker. And I mean full on. Every gift he ever requested had to have some sort of Harley logo in it. Even his "Applying for a job suit" featured a tie with Harley logos. He would always talk of his dream to go to Sturgis. I asked why, and he was all about the experience. And my thought was "you want to ride a bike 3,000 miles just to be one of a bazillion guys on a bike?" I asked what he could do there that he couldn't do at OC bike week and he was like "It's all different people and bikes". He genuinely could not understand why I thought it was stupid.

He was all about the whole bikers wave to each other thing. I was driving a VW bug at the time, and there is a cult around those cars, but I would never counsider waving at another person who just so happened to buy the same vehicle as me without feeling like a nutter.
I was in Joppatowne a couple of weeks ago. Took the dog to Mariner Point park.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump: If a plane goes down and over 500 people die, the press won't cover it because they're fixated on COVID.

Uh huh - It's almost as if he's wishing for a plane to crash to take some of the focus away.
Hasn't he done the equivalent of 400+ planes with COVID.

Perhaps that could be the new counting icon ...a trump brand plane representing 500 dead from Covid...

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump: If a plane goes down and over 500 people die, the press won't cover it because they're fixated on COVID.

Uh huh - It's almost as if he's wishing for a plane to crash to take some of the focus away.
Not if it's Air Force 1

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile in Alberta the ruling UCP party offers advice to it's members on how to write letters to their predominantly over 70 year old donors. They say to use simple emotions like fear, anger, greed and guilt. If this doesn't capture the essence of "modern" conservatives in North America, I don't know what does.

This from their annual AGM:

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy rider (the wistful) plus rolling stones having HA as security at Altamont (the fistfull)

/Gimme shelter is a damn good docu
I just watched Gimme Shelter a few weeks ago for about the 5th time

Status
Not open for further replies.