• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is funny considering Tim uses the Daily Mail for the bulk of his youtube videos and they're far down the list when it comes to journalistic integrity.

I honestly think that hack - Tim Pool - doesn't really believe the shit he's saying. I think he just smells youtube bucks and posts whatever will gain him the most of them, whether true or not.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sorry here is the status:

View attachment 256511

Here was the tweet. I don't even remember what she said but it was something about people being nasty to her for wanting to vote for Trump.
View attachment 256512
:

I thought Scott Baio had the market cornered for this type of behavior. ;)

Seriously, what kind of snowflake bans someone for a comment that's fairly innoccuous and just shows some disagreement? Not necessarily aimed at KA, but I just adore these "free speech" warriors who all of a sudden start banning people because their opinion doesn't fall inline with what they believe (I'm looking at you, "will bill for america")

Last edited:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the disdain is mutual. He swiped at her after she was like "stop the touching me".
I honestly think that hack - Tim Pool - doesn't really believe the shit he's saying. I think he just smells youtube bucks and posts whatever will gain him the most of them, whether true or not.
Ah. The Bill Maher model. Him and Anne Coulter are best buds.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of them do that really. Some of them - Hannity for instance - I think are just that shitty and believe what they say, but some of them are more like TV preachers to me. They know they're full of shit, but they know they can get rich exploiting idiots.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of them do that really. Some of them - Hannity for instance - I think are just that shitty and believe what they say, but some of them are more like TV preachers to me. They know they're full of shit, but they know they can get rich exploiting idiots.
Loved that Dutch historian blasting Carlson calling him a Millionaire paid for by Billionaires. It stung him.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Scott Baio had the market cornered for this type of behavior. ;)

Seriously, what kind of snowflake bans someone for a comment that's fairly innoccuous and just shows some disagreement? Not necessarily aimed at KA, but I just adore these "free speech" warriors who all of a sudden start banning people because their opinion doesn't fall inline with what they believe (I'm looking at you, "will bill for america")
That is the funniest part I didn't even try to do anything awful just pointing out the flaw in her statement. Honestly I only did it because I wanted to see if it was true she would block me, since it happened to others.
Everyone should try it because not even 1 minute after my post I was blocked. Whoever is running her twitter account is quick and has nothing better to do.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the funniest part I didn't even try to do anything awful just pointing out the flaw in her statement. Honestly I only did it because I wanted to see if it was true she would block me, since it happened to others.
Everyone should try it because not even 1 minute after my post I was blocked. Whoever is running her twitter account is quick and has nothing better to do.
This is how I got blocked by Aaron Portzline. Just pointed out that he had the wrong player in his historical anecdote.

My alt got blocked for calling him twatwaffle for blocking people.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL undecided voters.
No one is swayed by that debate any of the folks stating they are leaning towards Trump were already voting for Trump and same for Biden.

I would only add that if you still are undecided at this point, you're not paying attention/don't really care.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get why Carlson is so popular on Fox - he's smart, he elocutes well, he can make the dolt feel superior. He's in on the joke but he plays his role very well.

Hannity I just don't fucking understand at all - he's monotonous, most of his segments are him interrupting his own starting argument with a "by the way" or "also" or "not to mention", there's zero hint of humour in anything he says, he runs the same stories night after night. I cannot imagine the kind of person who would get excited to tune into that on a consistent basis.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get why Carlson is so popular on Fox - he's smart, he elocutes well, he can make the dolt feel superior. He's in on the joke but he plays his role very well.

Yup, he's perfected the "I feel your pain" and "I understand what you're going through" to the majority of his viewers while being a multi-millionaire and being part of the 1%.

Status
Not open for further replies.