• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For The Haters!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a result of what's going in their practices, its more like common sense mixed with a little bit of the hype. To me, reality says that Ebron will be a big part of the offense as the team will focus on that more. No team drafts a player that high with no intent of using him.

While Calvin and Tate are the first and second options, Ebron is that third option, which is expected to be better than opponents nicklebacks, safeties and LBs. I'll take that bet right now. The dude is athletic, 6'4, 266 pounds.

Im assuming he's grown into more of a mature player and he knows the offense 10 times better. He also has put in work with his Qb which means a lot. Its not as if he's been sitting around.

Im confident he'll be good.

I'll be cheering for Ebron and truly hope we see the player the Lions though they drafted last year. I hope he is the mismatch everyone believed he would be. Until he produces in real game action and shows he can get open on vertical routes and create separation against safeties, nickels or LBs -- I'm not going to get too excited about him.

I agree wholeheartedly with the last part of what you said. I think he has matured. I think the NFL smacked him in the face last year and he realized he can't rely on athleticism alone, everyone can run in the NFL and he has to put in the work to be a good player at this level.

Everything I've read said he has been putting in the work, his maturity has shown by neglecting the chance to talk about himself with the media and instead letting his play talk for itself. Hopefully that translates to success on the field. We know Calvin and Tate will produce. A third option in the vertical passing game would make the offense a tough out for anyone.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he's hittin' it with Nas' daughter these days....

So he didn't get married to that girl?

Doesn't matter. When you are 6'5 and a top ten NFL draft pick. You should be getting double hummers from dimes, all day long. Alpha male style.