• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles vs. Bradford

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Rams did good with that trade. I heard Cards going after AP. Mmmmm that would make things interesting. Looks like the 49ers in the cellar for the division this year.

I thought AP was staying in Minny? Any truth to that, or his Minny going to trade him?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought AP was staying in Minny? Any truth to that, or his Minny going to trade him?

Cardinals want Peterson, and are reportedly willingly to part with a high draft pick to get him, but Minnesota is reportedly wanting to keep him. Peterson reportedly wants to get out of Minnesota as he is reportedly unhappy with his situation there (guess he hates that the team is reportedly just as good without him as they are with him). In the end, the AP to Arizona boils down to pure speculation as to what may happen and Cardinals' fans are so desperate to find offensive legitimacy that they have latched onto the idea like it's a foregone conclusion, but it's still all up in the air as to what will really happen.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals want Peterson, and are reportedly willingly to part with a high draft pick to get him, but Minnesota is reportedly wanting to keep him. Peterson reportedly wants to get out of Minnesota as he is reportedly unhappy with his situation there (guess he hates that the team is reportedly just as good without him as they are with him). In the end, the AP to Arizona boils down to pure speculation as to what may happen and Cardinals' fans are so desperate to find offensive legitimacy that they have latched onto the idea like it's a foregone conclusion, but it's still all up in the air as to what will really happen.

Thanks blstoker! I must have read some incorrect info. I was under the impression when Minny Brass went to Texas to visit AP, all was well. Did not realize AZ was in the hunt since all I have heard is Dallas will do whatever to get AP even before Demarco Murry signed with Philly.