• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles needs to start NEXT WEEK

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is going to need help to make the playoffs, but that help is quite possible with Dallas facing Andrew Luck and the Colts next, and the archrival Redskins after that.

Either way though, Philly needs to start Foles if he is medically cleared. The Sanchez experiment should be over. Sanchez is very good at the crossing routes and seams a few other patterns, but after a few weeks his limitations as a QB became pretty obvious. He lacks a deep ball, lacks touch on outside throws, and worst of all, he buckles under pressure.

Foles was having a mediocre year before getting hurt, but he showed toughness, he stayed competitive in some close games, he WON, and he has shown in the past that he is capable of putting up big stats behind this offensive line (which only got healthy after he got hurt).

In short, go back to Foles, find out if he has the right stuff to be QB. He's the only shot to win a playoff game anyway.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too bad - they should win in Washington but if Nick is out any longer than that, they're screwed

Last edited by a moderator:

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got a text from the Eagles. Folks is out this week.

tbone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez is terrible. Not sure how many of you got lulled into believing he was good but he sucks. We either need Foles back...or strap a saddle on Mccoy and ride him.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez is terrible. Not sure how many of you got lulled into believing he was good but he sucks. We either need Foles back...or strap a saddle on Mccoy and ride him.

Look on the brightside.... He is better than Johnny Football :nod:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if Foles does not come back for the playoffs, no point in even going.

CSB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can win the next two with Sanchez but it sure would have been nice to let Foles shake off some rust before the playoffs (assuming the Colts can help us out).

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mccoy fuckin Blows....tired of his shit to!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say we trade McCoy and some first rounders for Mariota, if possible.

Give the rock to my boy Polk and draft another back.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say we trade McCoy and some first rounders for Mariota, if possible.

Give the rock to my boy Polk and draft another back.

If it's Tampa with the # 1 pick I'd give them Shady, Foles (who would be better in a traditional, stay in the pocket role), plus our 1st rounder and 2nd rounder. I'm fine with Polk, Sproles and a late rounder with some potential at RB. Lovie is in "must win" territory already for next season down here. Mariota doesn't fit the conservative, pocket passer he likes ... but Foles does and there's no adjustment to the pro's period to go through. They also need a RB down here and Shady can go back to his every down role as opposed to his role in Philly which has been greatly reduced.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles ain't shit either. they would have lost last nite with Foles and that Seattle game. Remember Foles led the league in turnovers before he gotten hurt. they both ain't shit.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fletcher Cox would be worth at least a mid 1st rounder, no doubt the highest trade value on the team. So a trade of say pick 20 or whatever, Fletcher Cox & our #1 in 2016 should be enough in my book.

Raiders if they get the #1 choice, would be smart to take that trade. I would if I felt Carr was that dude.

So lets say we do that deal...do we also trade Foles? I would. Maybe get a 3rd.

#1 QB Mariota
#2 CB
#3 OG
#3 S
#4 ILB

Free Agents: CB & DL

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, not trading Cox. Dude has shown he can be a flat out monster.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cox is on the cusp of becoming one of the best Linemen in the league and he's 24. You simply don't trade that away ... between he, Barwin (who's still only 28) and Kendricks ... we have a solid core for our Front 7. Tampa imo continues to be our best bet for a trade up if they like Foles for the reasons I stated in my last post.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cox is on the cusp of becoming one of the best Linemen in the league and he's 24. You simply don't trade that away ... between he, Barwin (who's still only 28) and Kendricks ... we have a solid core for our Front 7. Tampa imo continues to be our best bet for a trade up if they like Foles for the reasons I stated in my last post.

Exactly. There isn't a player in the upcoming draft I would consider trading for with a price of any of the front 7 player. Weakening one aspect to make another stronger is counterproductive.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Polk. Always have. However, can he stay healthy? We won't get that much in return for shady. Maybe a 2nd round pick. We don't value RBs that much, so why would we expect to get a #1 pick for him? Get real. Teams don't part ways with high picks unless they get young stars. Shady has played 5 seasons now. Just sign good free agents, and draft BPA. That's how you dl it, and it doesn't happen overnight.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pimping Fletcher Cox a ton that draft (even before he was rated a 1st rounder) but DT is just not as important as QB. See Texans. Id hate to trade him but I want to win a SB & nobody else on the team has his value. I love Mccoy but even he doesnt have great trade value. Maybe a 2nd with that contract/wear & tear/age. A team trading for him is getting 3 good years MAX. Fletcher Cox is gonna give u 6+.

Cox has the highest value on the team. If Chip wants his QB, its probably gonna take Cox & at least 2 #1s.

Maybe Im wrong but thats how I see it.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cox has the highest value on the team. If Chip wants his QB, its probably gonna take Cox & at least 2 #1s.

There isn't a single player let alone a QB in this draft worth even remotely that much.