• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

flyers/panthers gnt

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just refer to my post above.

If you're referring to the one saying you think Bouch is the man fine. Nobody is saying that he couldnt be the man, but you guys are going to extremes with this get rid of him nonsense.

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont think the Flyers are going to get a single shut out this year...well if there were only 2 periods wed have like 25.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the 81-82 Islanders' record remains in jeopardy for another day.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Andy your a knuckle head...lol...we like boosh...but ive seen boosh let in plenty of weak goals that killed this team... and for many years...lets not make him out into broduer...lol

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're referring to the one saying you think Bouch is the man fine. Nobody is saying that he couldnt be the man, but you guys are going to extremes with this get rid of him nonsense.

I never said get rid of him. i think it was yesterday I said that we should hold on to him and just let him grow.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunshine will probably have very similar growing pains - whenever he dawns a Flyers uniform.

For a 22-year-old kid, Bob has done an admirable job. Especially considering the language and cultural barrier.

And the government pulling of the world's largest cock block

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Saunders needs to realize that he speaks the play by play relatively softly, then out of nowhere screams when there's any kind of excitement.

My ears will thank him.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take, for instance, my Pronger Sucks thread. I make it after Pronger struggles for 2 months, back my claims up with statistics that showed the Flyers played exactly the same in every facet of the game with Bartulis/Walker in the lineup than with Pronger, yet people refused to acknowledge my statistics so they could continue to bring up how good he was last year, as if that had an effect on how poorly he played. I even bumped it myself to say he had a good game, and they continue to post nothing but the same old recycled crap from posts I made months ago.

If you want to use a Boucher/Bobrovsky example, the Bobrovsky guys are nowhere to be seen following a Boucher win or a poor showing by Bobrovsky, but here they are tonight, boasting "look at how Bobrovsky can shutout one of the worst offensive teams in recent memory that traded their 2 best offensive threats in the last 8 months" and the Boucher supporters get ripped to shreds. Who know who that sounds like? Phil07ly and gto. We came over here to get away from those idiots, but apparently their strategy of when to post rubbed off on some of these guys.

I'm here every game, But Like I said I don't think they both are bad, but to throw a rookie under the bus for few bad games is ridiculous to me. As far as pronger goes your right, his regular season is so-so, but he shines in the playoffs and that's why he's here. I guess i just ignore most of these petty arguments because they are just made up of opinions.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a secret.

hahaha i thought so!

Actually, last year it was:

Emery > Boosh > Leighton > Emery > Hutton > Leighton > Boosh

Or something like that...

oh the goalie pains of last year.. nice hutton reference!

And the government pulling of the world's largest cock block

you hate to see cock blocking.. every time and every form

and flyersfan i thought your wrong pic was very funny, however it was too big for my netbook screen so i left it on its other page

damn shower, missed 2 pages of posts!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very pleased with both...i dont lose sleep with either in the pipes...boosh has never one anything in regards to taking a team deep in the playoffs...that said i believe both are capable of taking us all the WAY!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Versteeg look tonight missed the first half of the game...

good assist.. aside from that kinda invisible :(

he'll get better with time tho.. lava's system seems to take a while to get used to

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He actually has taken a team deep into the playoffs, though. See 2000 - and "The Save." One of the better playoffs goaltending performances the Flyers have seen.
... show me the silver!!!

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunshine will probably have very similar growing pains - whenever he dawns a Flyers uniform.

I don't know. Eriksson plays a defined, North American butterfly positioning style. Bobrovsky came over and was as raw as it gets. That's why I like him.

And I don't trust Russian goalies at all. When was the last time a Russian goalie did anything special? Khabibulin in '04? But Scandinavian goalies, those guys are rocks. Lundqvist is probably the **** in the league (I will never say anything positive about a Rag), plus you look at the top prospects, Sweden has 2 of the best in Markstrom and Lehner plus the oft overlooked Enroth, Eriksson, and Salak. I just trust the Swedish development programs to iron any major issues before he gets here.