• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

flyers/panthers gnt

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have video. Is this a goal?

might have been.. but you have no way of telling.. not having video is just as clear as any camera angle.. its one of those, you can assume it went it, but you cant see that it was.. kind of deals..

thats my take

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
might have been.. but you have no way of telling.. not having video is just as clear as any camera angle.. its one of those, you can assume it went it, but you cant see that it was.. kind of deals..

thats my take

Thats exactly how it looks. I dont think they can call this a goal because theres no conclusive evidence even though everyone knows it went over.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sometimes i think saying players aren't as good as ppl think is the worst thing you can say around here.. ander and i get eaten alive for saying pronger is over-rated.. and for saying that boosh is better than bob

i dont think either of us said anywhere that the team would be better without pronger or that it would be better without bob.. in fact, they'd be worse if either of them were gone

That's because you act like your opinions are the only one that counts and fuck anyone who says different. I don't understand why you guys can't be happy we are winning and looking good, I guess what they say about people from Philly is partially true. Fuck I'm Happy so I'll be in the minority hows that!

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
HOW ABOUT THE BOB!!!

Bob is LOVE.

That's because you act like your opinions are the only one that counts and fuck anyone who says different. I don't understand why you guys can't be happy we are winning and looking good, I guess what they say about people from Philly is partially true. Fuck I'm Happy so I'll be in the minority hows that!

I'm in that minority.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hey i'm happy.. but what else are we supposed to do while they review for 10 minutes? :p

and i argue nicely.. if you can find a post where i'm not being a nice arguer i'll eat my fist :)

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our powerplay is pretty bad though.. i think we can all agree on that one?

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hey i'm happy.. but what else are we supposed to do while they review for 10 minutes? :p

and i argue nicely.. if you can find a post where i'm not being a nice arguer i'll eat my fist :)

Originally Posted by awaz
Fuck everyone I hate you all, you're all a bunch of bitches.

^what like this one?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee your very creative bro. Hmmm.. wonder if I can dig up 1000 youtube clips of weak goals Boosh has let in. Fuckin get over it already.

I am just responding to the "HOW BOUT TEH BOB???!!1" posts.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by awaz
Fuck everyone I hate you all, you're all a bunch of bitches.

^what like this one?

ha! where's that one from??

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe if other people actually brought something to the conversation from the other perspective instead of ...lol...ur wrong...lol... or eat a dick if you don't agree with me, we'd be more open. But you know what, that's what the ignore feature is for.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know what you mean, But I get tired of our fans constantly bashing this team. I mean what more besides win a cup do they have to do to please the masses. There is always a couple of players on a team no one really likes but to say Bob has no upside or future with this team thenm i really have a hard time valuing your opinion. Not you necessarily but you know what i mean. People have been doing the same thing to JVR , remember this is only lava's first full year as coach and I for one am completely satisfied with the direction he is taking us.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our powerplay is pretty bad though.. i think we can all agree on that one?

Wrong.jpg

:p​