• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

flyers/panthers gnt

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones praised Bob for that final minute.

But he was kind of the reason we were in that position...

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Finding ways to win...talent takes over??? ok not pretty but looks just as nice in the paper on thurs...GO FLYERS!!!

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it incredibly odd that during some commercials, the radio broadcast would cut to the sounds of someone skating around, taking slapshots at the boards, and abruptly cut right back to Tim and Bundy. Kinda one of those WTF? moments.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So utterly no mention of the fact the Panthers got robbed of a goal tonight?

If that had happened to the Flyers, you would be screaming conspiracy.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So utterly no mention of the fact the Panthers got robbed of a goal tonight?

If that had happened to the Flyers, you would be screaming conspiracy.

Replay was inconclusive bro they need visual evidence but your not wrong it probably was in but probably isn't good enough. I say put a chip in the puck and you'd always know where it went and the controversy would be over for good....the pens would lose about 5 goals a year though so bettman would never have it...haha!

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
bob is 8-2 in his last 10 games nuff said about who should be a starter in my eyes.....nodl finally stepped it up even saving a goal (i guess)don't tell them i said that...our fuel ran out of that game if that was a little better team we would of lost gents.....we won that is the most important issue here cup or nothing gents i can see another move happening z will be packaged for sure............go flyers

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bob is 8-2 in his last 10 games nuff said about who should be a starter in my eyes.....nodl finally stepped it up even saving a goal (i guess)don't tell them i said that...our fuel ran out of that game if that was a little better team we would of lost gents.....we won that is the most important issue here cup or nothing gents i can see another move happening z will be packaged for sure............go flyers

boosh is 11-3 in his last 14.. pointing out records wont work, the team is too good :)

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care which of our 2 goalies gives up 2 goals for the night as lond as week keep scoring at least 3. So what if he lets in a soft goal if he keeps giving up only 2. He stopped at least 3 that he should not have. If he doesn't make those saves we lose. This team will win the Cup if this tandum keeps limiting teams to 2 or less per night.

The problem is not Bouch or Bob but the fact that BOTH have given up too many goals when we get the lead. I think it is more team as we saw it back to back night with Bouch in Tuesday ans Bob in Wednesday.