• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers Fan Mumbles and Grumbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys.

Hey Las, I was reading a recent Meltzer article and he was saying that if you didn't like JVR on the Flyers then you won't like Bobby Ryan either. What ya think of that? lol

Lol. I read that as well. No comment from Las.:laugh3::lol:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats up jj, good to see you around these parts again! and congrats (or condolences ;)) on the wedding!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys.

Hey Las, I was reading a recent Meltzer article and he was saying that if you didn't like JVR on the Flyers then you won't like Bobby Ryan either. What ya think of that? lol

I have seen very little of Ryan but i will know that we didnt draft him number 2 over all and wasted the number 2 pick on a huge puss who did absolutley nothing for 6 years.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen very little of Ryan but i will know that we didnt draft him number 2 over all and wasted the number 2 pick on a huge puss who did absolutley nothing for 6 years.

eh, if he doesn't pan out the return going the other way will probably be just as depressing as a 2nd overall pick

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, if he doesn't pan out the return going the other way will probably be just as depressing as a 2nd overall pick

Couple of things wrong here:

1-I was just answering JJG's post and didnt say i wanted to trade for him

2-he could pan out IF we got him because he is already a proven NHL talent

3- you dont know what would go the other way to speculate if this trade would work for us or not

4- Just to reitterate i was just answering JJG's post about JVR

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things wrong here:

1-I was just answering JJG's post and didnt say i wanted to trade for him

2-he could pan out IF we got him because he is already a proven NHL talent

3- you dont know what would go the other way to speculate if this trade would work for us or not

4- Just to reitterate i was just answering JJG's post about JVR

oh i'm not saying you want to do the trade or discussing the potential for it to pan out.. just saying, that if the flyers do trade for ryan, it will be expensive and in the unlikely chance it doesn't pan out,

jvr for the 2nd overall pick = bobby ryan for bobby ryan's return

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've decided i want the flyers to be as quiet as possible the next couple months.. i wouldn't mind trading mesz for a draft pick, even if it's low.. and i want them to sign a vet goalie and buyout bryz.. ryan, yandle, bernier, shattenkirk, pietrangelo, etc. no thank you.

but they better draft pulock if he's available at 11 :)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh i'm not saying you want to do the trade or discussing the potential for it to pan out.. just saying, that if the flyers do trade for ryan, it will be expensive and in the unlikely chance it doesn't pan out,

jvr for the 2nd overall pick = bobby ryan for bobby ryan's return

this happens about every six months where you write down something that is total speculation and want me to believe it like its fact

JVR for the 2nd pick does not equal Bobby ryan for bobby's Ryan's return. This is total speculation by you. It could just as easily be anyone we send to them could stink from here on in while Bobby ryan becomes a 60 goal per year guy. the only fact in the last couple posts here was the JVR was not worth the number 2 pick for us. i will chalk it up to your enthusiasm about the draft.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this happens about every six months where you write down something that is total speculation and want me to believe it like its fact

JVR for the 2nd pick does not equal Bobby ryan for bobby's Ryan's return. This is total speculation by you. It could just as easily be anyone we send to them could stink from here on in while Bobby ryan becomes a 60 goal per year guy. the only fact in the last couple posts here was the JVR was not worth the number 2 pick for us. i will chalk it up to your enthusiasm about the draft.

it is 100% speculation, that's what i was saying? i was saying it COULD turn in to a similar situation because acquiring ryan will be expensive, ie couturier+, so it COULD end up being the same situation. that was all.

of course it could turn out the exact opposite and ryan could score 60 goals and the return could suck for the ducks.. i just read your response to JJG like it was impossible for the situation to be similar to the JvR situation, perhaps that's not what you meant

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey mall i left early yesterday went to see the yanks and the dodgers see above for comments.

It's hard to believe that the last time the Dodgers were playing the Yankees in NYC was back in 1981. Holy fucking shit. I was young and handsome back then:):lol:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she awesome :love:

morning gents :yo:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 days until the draft !
Awaz do you already have a Pulock jersey made up.

Chico Salmon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up Flyer Guys? Man this off season is killing me. At least the cup has been entertaining.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up Flyer Guys? Man this off season is killing me. At least the cup has been entertaining.

whats up chico? only a few more days before things get crazy!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey awaz. This guy seems to agree w both of us in regard who we draft at 11. I like Rasmus and you like Pulock. Either guy and we will all be happy:)
Addressing Flyers' top offseason questions | Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia

ha, boruk is NOT in the 'lets have a quiet offseason' camp :lol:

only thing i think that's outrageous in that is the preds shopping weber. not gunna happen, i think boruk is just stirring shit to get hits with that one. come july 5th (when they could legally trade him) the preds will have gotten over the money hump w/ weber and then they just have a solid contract with one of the best dmen in the game.

i also don't think giroux will cost more than 8 mil per season.. considering he's still going to be RFA i think they can get him long term around 7-7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.