• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers Fan Mumbles and Grumbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hope the Sabres wouldn't make that trade but you never know. Miller/Vanek will be traded but I just don't see them making a deal with any team in the East.

i definitely think it's going to be an interesting offseason.. i think a lot of guys are going to get bought out that could bring some serious value at lower cap hits (i.e briere, richards).. plus the sabres looking at moving miller and/or vanek.. the canucks possibly looking to blow it up and start over.. plus a pretty loaded draft

going to be a fun summer i think

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it will be. I am going to the draft this year. Pretty excited about it.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it will be. I am going to the draft this year. Pretty excited about it.

oh nice, that'll be fun i bet.. sabres have a couple first rounders too, that'll be sweet

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting fact.. the hoop is 83 posts away from 3,000,0000.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One day closer to the draft and 1 more post closer to 3,000,0000

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
07:16 AM ET 06.05 | How much is at stake for the Penguins beginning Wednesday in Game 3? Nothing more than the futures of Dan Bylsma, Marc-Andre Fleury, Evgeni Malkin, Kris Letang, Brooks Orpik, Chris Kunitz, Pascal Dupuis, Matt Cooke, Craig Adams, Jarome Iginla, Brenden Morrow and Douglas Murray. Not to sensationalize. ... It's not as if the Bruins can't stumble. They led the Toronto Maple Leafs, 3-1, in their first-round playoff series before losing Games 5 and 6. Only a miraculous third-period climb out of a 4-1 crater saved them in their 5-4 overtime win in Game 7. They can be had. But let's assume the worst. Let's assume the overwhelming odds against the Penguins hold and the Bruins win the series. What happens then? Only Crosby will be safe.

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Let's make a play for Malkin,Letang and Kunitz.I'm sure the Pens would want to unload these "losers" cheap.:rollseyes:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
07:16 AM ET 06.05 | How much is at stake for the Penguins beginning Wednesday in Game 3? Nothing more than the futures of Dan Bylsma, Marc-Andre Fleury, Evgeni Malkin, Kris Letang, Brooks Orpik, Chris Kunitz, Pascal Dupuis, Matt Cooke, Craig Adams, Jarome Iginla, Brenden Morrow and Douglas Murray. Not to sensationalize. ... It's not as if the Bruins can't stumble. They led the Toronto Maple Leafs, 3-1, in their first-round playoff series before losing Games 5 and 6. Only a miraculous third-period climb out of a 4-1 crater saved them in their 5-4 overtime win in Game 7. They can be had. But let's assume the worst. Let's assume the overwhelming odds against the Penguins hold and the Bruins win the series. What happens then? Only Crosby will be safe.

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Let's make a play for Malkin,Letang and Kunitz.I'm sure the Pens would want to unload these "losers" cheap.:rollseyes:

Id love to have Letang and maybe Kunitz but not sure if he was a product of playing with Crosby. Malkin will cost to much

4thstreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id love to have Letang and maybe Kunitz but not sure if he was a product of playing with Crosby. Malkin will cost to much

I think a shaved monkey could pocket 30 playing with Crosby,but Kunitz plays with heart and is at 3.75 mil yr(UFA next year)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a shaved monkey could pocket 30 playing with Crosby,but Kunitz plays with heart and is at 3.75 mil yr(UFA next year)

No doubt Kunitz plays with heart but how much will his production fall off by not playing on Cindy's line. Would he be able to produce like a 4 million dollar player.

4thstreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt Kunitz plays with heart but how much will his production fall off by not playing on Cindy's line. Would he be able to produce like a 4 million dollar player.

IMO he'd probably be able to get 20-25 on our top line,15-20 on 2nd.
Sadly in today's market,those guys do garner ridiculous money.

Simmonds and Voracek get roughly 4 mil yr and are similar IMO

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

IMO he'd probably be able to get 20-25 on our top line,15-20 on 2nd.
Sadly in today's market,those guys do garner ridiculous money.

Simmonds and Voracek get roughly 4 mil yr and are similar IMO

Then i will cheer for a Bruin sweep oh right i was already cheering for that hahahaahah "Break up the bitches" should be the rally cry of all fans around the league regarding Pitt.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't blow it up even if they're swept. Fire bylsma and dump fleury to go after a better goalie is all I bet. They do need more than just orpik to be an actual defender though. Everyone else they have is just a puck mover. Their prospect pool is loaded with the same type of guys too.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up, guys? Haven't been on recently because I've had A LOT going on. I finally got married! And I just got back from my honeymoon on Monday afternoon.

On to the Flyers...

-This off-season doesn't pan out then Homer is done
-Streit is a good puck mover, doesn't really help us defensively, and got a year too many
-I do not want to give up the 11th pick and Coburn for Bernier (Maybe Matt Read instead...don't want to give up the first though)
-Bobby Ryan...yes, but DO NOT OVERPAY!!!
-Briere bye bye and hopefully Bryz too

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up, guys? Haven't been on recently because I've had A LOT going on. I finally got married! And I just got back from my honeymoon on Monday afternoon.

On to the Flyers...

-Streit is a good puck mover, doesn't really help us defensively, and got a year too many
-I do not want to give up the 11th pick and Coburn for Bernier (Maybe Matt Read instead...don't want to give up the first though)

I don't want to give up a first for Bernier, and especially not a first plus. I could see our first and Coburn for their first and Bernier, but really, there's zero chance he's with them after this summer, and they have to know that, so either they move him now for what they can get, or they lose him for a 2nd round pick to some random team who throws him an offer sheet.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On to the Flyers...

Welcome back and congrats to you and the Mrs !!!!!

Yes
Yes
The scenario is Read for Bernier and coburn and the 11th for Ryan.
P{lease let Bryz Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On to the Flyers...

Congrats and welcome back JJ.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys.

Hey Las, I was reading a recent Meltzer article and he was saying that if you didn't like JVR on the Flyers then you won't like Bobby Ryan either. What ya think of that? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.